Groups

Anyone know how to cancel an order with CDWOW please?

Trying to cancel an order on their website but cannot see where you can cancel order - does anyone know how to as it is now saying backorder when initially when i ordered it 2 weeks ago it was in stock! rep given to all who help! ordered elsewhere now - they really are useless waiting for lego rock band dispatched 3 weeks ago! thank you everyone moan over!

3 Comments

i am waiting for an order from them too, I ordered it on 5 november as it said it was in stock, then said there was a delay getting it from their supplier then despatched on 1 dec. Still havent received it, i emailed them and they told me it could take 3 weeks from the date of despatch!!! They took the payment from my card when i ordered it, i will never order anything from them again, rubbish service.

Original Poster

mrs skusey;7204798

i am waiting for an order from them too, I ordered it on 5 november as it … i am waiting for an order from them too, I ordered it on 5 november as it said it was in stock, then said there was a delay getting it from their supplier then despatched on 1 dec. Still havent received it, i emailed them and they told me it could take 3 weeks from the date of despatch!!! They took the payment from my card when i ordered it, i will never order anything from them again, rubbish service.

Original Poster

mrs skusey;7204798

i am waiting for an order from them too, I ordered it on 5 november as it … i am waiting for an order from them too, I ordered it on 5 november as it said it was in stock, then said there was a delay getting it from their supplier then despatched on 1 dec. Still havent received it, i emailed them and they told me it could take 3 weeks from the date of despatch!!! They took the payment from my card when i ordered it, i will never order anything from them again, rubbish service.

same here - very disappointed as they are presents for my 8 year old son - only ordered as they were a bit cheaper and normally only take a couple of days not weeks and weeks if ever?!? and paid by paypal and they take money staraightaway i have now emailed them saying to cancel it but i wonder if they will bother to reply! will let you know - thanks for replying
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions