Groups
    EXPIRED

anyone know how to clear cookies in firefox?

anyone know how to clear cookies in firefox?

just changed from internet explorer and like firefox-but can't work out how to clear cookies - can anyne help ? thanks

11 Comments

Banned

go to tools and clear recent history, tick what you want (just cookies only maybe)

Tools then clear recent history and it has a option to clear cookies in there

Original Poster

thanks - will try now - rep left

Original Poster

jubbyme;8809026

go to tools and clear recent history, tick what you want (just cookies … go to tools and clear recent history, tick what you want (just cookies only maybe)

won't let me rep you - but will try again later:thumbsup:

In addition to the above advice, I can recommend the add-on "Remove Cookie(s) for Site".

[ addons.mozilla.org/en-…te/ ]

You just right-click any page, select "Remove Cookies for Site" from the pop-up menu, & all cookies for the associated domain are wiped from your browser cache.

BFN,

fp.
    Edited by: "fanpages" 30th Mar 2011

Banned

lucerysmum;8809048

won't let me rep you - but will try again later:thumbsup:

I shall live!

i think you repped me recently for something else, that is why

Original Poster

clicking on that and then clear- but it doesn't seem to be doing anything

Original Poster

fanpages;8809049

In addition to the above advice, I can recommend the add-on "Remove … In addition to the above advice, I can recommend the add-on "Remove Cookes for Site".You just right-click any page, select "Remove Cookies for Site" from the pop-up menu, & all cookies for the associated domain are wiped from your browser cache.BFN,fp.

Banned

lucerysmum;8809104

clicking on that and then clear- but it doesn't seem to be doing … clicking on that and then clear- but it doesn't seem to be doing anything

well it would have cleared the cookies, what is the nature of the problem? maybe its somethingelse? like history or cache? do you want remove a sites password?

Original Poster

jubbyme;8809119

well it would have cleared the cookies, what is the nature of the … well it would have cleared the cookies, what is the nature of the problem? maybe its somethingelse? like history or cache? do you want remove a sites password?

thanks-has let me rep you now!

I just want to use truprint and go through TCB - but i have already looked at the site- but it still has me logged in - so i assume the cookies aren't being cleared - but i am not very technical !:oops:

Turned it all off - and all back on and its worked ! thanks for your help

Banned

lucerysmum have you though of using another browser specially for going through cashback sites?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…89
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047121
      3. word association Game73944494
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417

See more discussions