Anyone know how to do this change Auction on ebay to buy now?

Found 20th Mar 2009
Anyone know how to do this change Auction on ebay to buy now? Iv'e had a seller saying she would do something on buy now, it's on auction at the moment!

Gave me a buy now price, said she'd change the listing, now reckon's she hasn't got that option. Yet someone did the same thing for me the other week!

Any help out there as I want to email her back with how to do it!!! Am sure she doesn't want to sell it for the price she say's now, sure it's just an excuse!!

7 Comments

Sounds like an exuse to me too.
I know it's "dooable" but the options have
no doubt changed since I went on Ebay

If she has bids on the listing she may have to cancel them
first before she adds a buy it now option.

If she really wanted to do it then she could simply
start a new buy it now auctionfor you to buy from
and cancel the current one when you purchase it.......

Original Poster

simon012;4693772

Sounds like an exuse to me too.I know it's "dooable" but the options … Sounds like an exuse to me too.I know it's "dooable" but the options haveno doubt changed since I went on EbayIf she has bids on the listing she may have to cancel themfirst before she adds a buy it now option.If she really wanted to do it then she could simplystart a new buy it now auctionfor you to buy fromand cancel the current one when you purchase it.......

No bids on it yet!!

adp;4693807

No bids on it yet!!

Should be able to add a buy it now option then.........

Looks like they may have changed the regs on this
pages.ebay.co.uk/hel…tml

"In most cases, you can't change the listing format. For example, you can't change from an auction-style listing to a Fixed Price listing. Also, you can't extend the duration of a listing if two or more hours have passed since you submitted the listing."

i have auctions listed,with no bids and still have the option on the revise listing section to add a BIN.so i dont see what her problem is..only other thing is ask her to increase her starting price to the Buy it now price you agreed..then you bid..then she closes auction and sells to highest bidder(that would be you)

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;4693948

She may not have enough feedback to list a BIN.RequirementsTo list in a … She may not have enough feedback to list a BIN.RequirementsTo list in a fixed price format, you must have a Feedback score of 10 or more, be PayPal Verified and be selling the item for at least £0.99 (or €1 on eBay.ie).

you could be right! has low feedback!

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets;4694410

you can not change listings if there is less then 12 hours to run or at … you can not change listings if there is less then 12 hours to run or at least you couldnt..lol

7 days left on this one!

Original Poster

Its because she has low feedback! never mind will have to put a bid in!

Thanks for all you'r comments though
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415416
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70561
    3. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    4. word association Game74244894

See more discussions