Groups

Anyone know how to fix the 8e5e0152 signing in error on msn?

Its really peeing me off

28 Comments

Banned

you tried reboting comp, usually works for me

Banned

stick the error code in google

Original Poster

sassie;5193195

you tried reboting comp, usually works for me

Done
    sassie;5193205

stick the error code in google

Done

:x REALLY starting to annoy me, and im gettin wound up at other things which isnt helping aswell

yay, no dean for further notice.

Banned

theres loads of info on google on the error code

Original Poster

sassie;5193264

theres loads of info on google on the error code

Nothing that fixes it tho

Banned

dean3988;5193268

Nothing that fixes it tho

then wipe t and install an earlier version

Original Poster

sassie;5193285

then wipe t and install an earlier version

Done, still the same

Banned

dean3988;5193355

Done, still the same

did you use a programme to delete, or delete from the add/remove programme in windows

Original Poster

sassie;5193372

did you use a programme to delete, or delete from the add/remove … did you use a programme to delete, or delete from the add/remove programme in windows

Just from add remove programs

Time and date on your PC correct?

Banned

dean3988;5193399

Just from add remove programs

then re read on google

Original Poster

Browni;5193411

Time and date on your PC correct?

Yup

Original Poster

sassie;5193413

then re read on google

just done it using that program too, still no luck

Banned

get skype, sorry run out of ideas - lol

Original Poster

sassie;5193476

get skype, sorry run out of ideas - lol

lmao, thanks anyway

Banned

is your comp all up to date, all windows updates done, as was reading something earlier with this error code on something to do with windows updates, cant bleeding find it now

Original Poster

sassie;5193497

is your comp all up to date, all windows updates done, as was reading … is your comp all up to date, all windows updates done, as was reading something earlier with this error code on something to do with windows updates, cant bleeding find it now

Hmmm, I have 1 important update....

Ill install now and let u know :thumbsup:

Banned

get the case right for ya password

I had this, you need to uninstall MSN then delete the "MSN Messanger" folder in the
    "Application Data\Microsoft" in My Documents (It my be hidden so unhide all folders)Also make sure the folder for MSN in program files is completely deleted after the uninstall
    Reboot, and then reinstall

Original Poster

Well after the 2 hours it took to update, it still doesnt work :x try that option now ^^

dean3988;5194305

Well after the 2 hours it took to update, it still doesnt work :x try … Well after the 2 hours it took to update, it still doesnt work :x try that option now ^^

Good luck let me know

Out of intrest have you got a Nforce motherboard?

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;5194328

Good luck let me know :)Out of intrest have you got a Nforce motherboard?

OMG, i LOVE you!!! haha

all workin now, i got a Compaq v6000, not a clue what mb it is

dean3988;5194386

OMG, i LOVE you!!! hahaall workin now, i got a Compaq v6000, not a clue … OMG, i LOVE you!!! hahaall workin now, i got a Compaq v6000, not a clue what mb it is

Awwww so sweet lol

Thats cool, glad i could help

If that did not work there was another fix for Nforce Motherboards but that was the first one to tell you about, mine was the 2nd problem and pain to find out how to fix, but so easy and thanks for the Rep lol

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;5194408

Awwww so sweet lolThats cool, glad i could help :)If that did not work … Awwww so sweet lolThats cool, glad i could help :)If that did not work there was another fix for Nforce Motherboards but that was the first one to tell you about and thanks for the Rep lol

didnt know about that, just randomly started doing it out the blue today, repped u now :thumbsup:

dean3988;5194425

didnt know about that, just randomly started doing it out the blue today, … didnt know about that, just randomly started doing it out the blue today, repped u now :thumbsup:

Microsoft have really fecked up with the latest update of MSN as it keeps going wrong, if it does it again do this, also if you have problems with other programs that you try to uninstall and reinstall to fix the problem and it does not work check the Application folder as it holds a lot of keys to fix things

And thnaks for the Rep I was being honest b4 thought you gave me it already lol

ive looked all over the internet and all the soloutions are the same go to C:>Doc&Set>"user name">App data/Application data> and then Windows live contacts folder, BUT i dont have windows live contacts folder or w.e that people are deleteing to stop this error, if anyone knows another way, or if the folder my be located somewhere else please reply

woooo nvm ahah think i found the solultion
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1728
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047193
      3. Help - cannot work out how to advanced search anymore11
      4. One thing you've forgotten1012

See more discussions