Expired

Anyone know how to get acestream on Raspberry pi running xbmc?

Found 8th Mar 2014
I have installed some addons and they require acestream to view but need help installing it onto pi
Community Updates
4 Comments
Not much help I know, but I found the best info on youtube videos - have you tried there?
Install p2p-streams addon from xbmchub it will download sopcast and acestream engines for the pi and work out of the box.
Acestream doesnt work all that well on the R-Pi due to the high amount of i/o required.

Your best be is to run acestream on a pc and make it available for the pi to stream.

Guide to stream acestream from desktop pc to XBMC on r-pi
forum.wiziwig.eu/thr…ice

It works for me.
Banned
CaNsA

Acestream doesnt work all that well on the R-Pi due to the high amount of … Acestream doesnt work all that well on the R-Pi due to the high amount of i/o required.Your best be is to run acestream on a pc and make it available for the pi to stream.Guide to stream acestream from desktop pc to XBMC on r-pihttp://forum.wiziwig.eu/threads/81442-Tutorial-How-to-pass-on-an-AceStream-stream-to-an-external-deviceIt works for me.

Hi CaNsA, I'm trying to set it up, got it working except I'm getting no video, just the audio. Did you have to install any codecs or different video settings. Thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants