Groups

Anyone know how to get biggest discount/points?

I've got almost £90 to spend in boots but don't mind ordering a bit more to bump it up to £100 if needed, I've found some codes and discount vouchers on here but obviously am looking for the best one. I've tried the 1000 points when you spend over £50 and £10 off when you spend £50 and I would then split the shop and do it twice but you don't appear to be able to use both - or I can't anyway. Any ideas please although I may be asking too much/being greedy:giggle:

5 Comments

You can only use a code once.

I think the ones you have got (the 1000 points and the £10 off) are the bests one at the moment

Original Poster

Sorry being a bit thick here, does that mean you can use 2 codes on one order if they are different? Or that one order = one code?

I am pretty sure you can only use one code per order and once that code has been used, you can't use it again.

Original Poster

Thanks Kimby - I'll split my order and use both coupons and get 12 points per pound too :thumbsup:

Glad to help!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions