Anyone know how to get in touch with Amazon ?

Posted 25th Mar
I recently placed an order for the kit kats which was on hot uk deals and today I received just. 9pack instead of 70 individual ones. So I'm wondering are they sent in bits or in one go. Either way tried to get in touch and no luck in number as not taking calls but want to know of an email address. Paid just under 7.00 and not happy about getting 9! Anyone else had this issue
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
Click on your account, under your name on home page. It will open a page with about 9 buttons on , like your payment details, gift catds,etc. One of the buttons is contact us. Click on it and just click through the different options until you come to chat. The first part of this is automated and after a few questions it will ask if you want to chat or them to phone you.
Thanx tried chat that's unavailable at the momen
nkr25/03/2020 21:41

Thanx tried chat that's unavailable at the momen

It will be due to Corona Virus situation, I waited 30mins for an agent the other night. Try durring office hours.
Will do thanx, it's understandable that it's due to coronavirus I did try them around 2pm today but nothing. I thought a simple email address would be available normally never have any issue
nkr25/03/2020 21:46

Will do thanx, it's understandable that it's due to coronavirus I did try …Will do thanx, it's understandable that it's due to coronavirus I did try them around 2pm today but nothing. I thought a simple email address would be available normally never have any issue

Same for me they will give me a full refund and let me keep the KitKat
Try on a laptop to do chat.. I think that's your only option. I suggest you take a photo of the one packet of Kitkats and the packaging as they asked me for one before they would proceed with a refund etc.
That deal was a glitch and everyone knew.
So did a pack of 9 arrive which normally is £1.59?
I didn't know. Yes the one pack arrived
India is on total 1.2 bn lockdown. That's where their chat staff are based
Call Amazon customer service 0800 279 7234
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants