Expired

anyone know how to get in touch with local or national coal board?

Found 11th Jul 2012
We live in an end terrace and the road beside our house is in desperate need of repair. After some research it appears to belong to the coal board but I can't find a way to contact them. Also would like to enquire about buying the land to turn into a parking area as I'm currently parking on the main road and the people living in the houses along the main street are having a go at me for it. If anyone has any idea where I would go from here or know how to contact the coal board I would be extremely grateful
Community Updates
MiscBoard GameGoogle
19 Comments
No such thing as coal board anymore. All parts of the NCB were sold off.
surely the local council or citizens advice would be able to inform you of who you need to contact and their telephone numbers..
Just park on it, they'll contact you.

Sorted. HTH.
Whats their problem with you parking on the road? so long as its legal, safe and not blocking any access to property just tell them to swivel!
fence it off look after it yourself, think it's after 3 years you can claim it, if nobody contacts you. don't quote me on the time schale, but my landlord of my local pub did the same some years back. and claimed the land next to his pub. true story.
Agree with harlzter.........just park there, my drives worse the road & i park on it
There's someone up the street who parks 3 cars there, and I know as we don't own the land we can't tell her to move them. The road is in a bad way anyway and needs repairing or the car would end up damaged over time. If the coal board no longer exists then who would I contact?
donna-lou

There's someone up the street who parks 3 cars there, and I know as we … There's someone up the street who parks 3 cars there, and I know as we don't own the land we can't tell her to move them. The road is in a bad way anyway and needs repairing or the car would end up damaged over time. If the coal board no longer exists then who would I contact?

see post #1
As stated in post #1, contact the Coal Authority

On their website, the contact email given for matters regarding acquisition and disposal of land is:

daviddodd@coal.gov.uk
wishihadadonkey

see post #1

I did look but can't seem to find a contact number, only a number for emergency repairs and this isn't an emergency
donna-lou

I did look but can't seem to find a contact number, only a number for … I did look but can't seem to find a contact number, only a number for emergency repairs and this isn't an emergency

contact us @ the top of the page gives you a range of numbers from Customer services to Public Safety and Subsidence via Licensing and Permissions:
donna-lou

I did look but can't seem to find a contact number, only a number for … I did look but can't seem to find a contact number, only a number for emergency repairs and this isn't an emergency

Customer Services: 0845 762 6848

Might be a good place to start?
Lol just found the information whilst yous are typing away here that I'm an idiot. Thanks wihad
realblender

Not too late to … Not too late to registerhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/freebies/power-searching-with-google-free-google-course-certification-1253350

Hahahahaha can't believe that is a course.

1. Go to Google.com
2. Type what you want to find and hit search.
3. ????
4. PROFIT!

give me monies now pls
realblender

Not too late to … Not too late to registerhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/freebies/power-searching-with-google-free-google-course-certification-1253350

Might try that. Search as I will I can't find a list of Team Benelux passwords......
donna-lou

Lol just found the information whilst yous are typing away here that I'm … Lol just found the information whilst yous are typing away here that I'm an idiot. Thanks wihad

np, I'm a mine of information
Yes...just used 'wishihadadonkey's link...very helpful.
woody3765

fence it off look after it yourself, think it's after 3 years you can … fence it off look after it yourself, think it's after 3 years you can claim it, if nobody contacts you. don't quote me on the time schale, but my landlord of my local pub did the same some years back. and claimed the land next to his pub. true story.

Hi
Next to my house I got a small piece of land and it's owned by NCB but I can't contact them this land i unoccupied over 20 years I wish to buy but can't find the seller
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants