Groups

Anyone know how to print web pages please? :-S

Hi,

I'm trying to print webpages for research but I can't seem to print them as you see them on the screen - does anyone happen to know what I'm doing wrong?

I tried Prnt Scrn and pasted it into word, but then it had the tool bars, time etc in view too.

I'd be very grateful of any help!

Thanks guys

13 Comments

In IE..

Page > Print.

Banned

CTRL + P

Or press Crtl + P

close eyes and wish

failing that... take your monitor to the photocopier.

Original Poster

Lol, that's what I've been doing (including closing my eyes and wishing) but when it prints it's missing out graphics and the background. It's just printing text rather than what you actually see when you view the page

Banned

Alt+F4

Goto File -> Page Setup

Original Poster

KillFelix

Alt+F4

;-)

if you are using firefox - file - print preview - then press page setup - and tick the box to print the background

edit: Same in IE8 the page setup looks like a cog
    Edited by: "djnaff" 26th Jul 2010

whiterabbit

Lol, that's what I've been doing (including closing my eyes and wishing) … Lol, that's what I've been doing (including closing my eyes and wishing) but when it prints it's missing out graphics and the background. It's just printing text rather than what you actually see when you view the page

File > Page setup > tick the boxything that enables background graphics and colours. Full colour A4 prints aren't cheap to print, mind though.

Original Poster

dxx

File Page setup tick the boxything that enables background graphics and … File > Page setup > tick the boxything that enables background graphics and colours. Full colour A4 prints aren't cheap to print, mind though.

Great thanks! - Found the print background and graphics option in Internet Options - Advanced

Thank you everyone x

Banned

just install gadwin printscreen

best screen printer around imho & free!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4642187
      2. Sky Fibre Max33
      3. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1620
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36196

See more discussions