Anyone know how to unlock a huawei 3G E220 modem?

8 replies
Found 30th Mar 2009
Currently on three, has the 3 USB modem software on its flash.

Had it for ages now but would like to use an o2 sim in it.

If anyone knows how to unlock it for any sim or can point me in the right direction I'd very much appreciate it.

8 Comments

I have direct links to the software if you want?

If you are unsure about doing it yourself
where are you I'll do it for you or send it to me

Original Poster

radiocde;4779598

I have direct links to the software if you want? If you are unsure about … I have direct links to the software if you want? If you are unsure about doing it yourselfwhere are you I'll do it for you or send it to me

pm me the direct links incase they get removed, but i should be able to do it myself dude.

thanks for all your help, you too adam:thumbsup:

Is it simply a case of changing the software that auto installs from the flash to a different one??

Original Poster

I could do with the mobile partner settings for an o2 payngo sim too if you have them?

radiocde;4779598

I have direct links to the software if you want? If you are unsure about … I have direct links to the software if you want? If you are unsure about doing it yourselfwhere are you I'll do it for you or send it to me

could you pm me the links too mate?
cheers

DudeyGeeza;4779829

I could do with the mobile partner settings for an o2 payngo sim too if … I could do with the mobile partner settings for an o2 payngo sim too if you have them?

APN: payandgo.o2.co.uk
User: Vertigo
Password: password

Does the 02 sim card work in your Huawei?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247551
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983225
    3. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1115
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769183

See more discussions