Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone know how to unlock LG cookie on tesco mobile

Hi does anybody know how an LG cookie can be unlocked to accept vodafone.

Thanks

8 Comments

If you know someone who's bee on Tesco PAYG for a while and has topped up a bit (I think about £30 or so) then if you call Tesco, they shd provide the unlock code to you. They did last year for a friend of mine so ot sure if they still do this.

Original Poster

melmorc;4792223

If you know someone who's bee on Tesco PAYG for a while and has topped up … If you know someone who's bee on Tesco PAYG for a while and has topped up a bit (I think about £30 or so) then if you call Tesco, they shd provide the unlock code to you. They did last year for a friend of mine so ot sure if they still do this.

Unfortunately don't know anyone on tesco, but thanks anyway. :thumbsup:

Tried the info/tools ]here?

I unlocked the wifes to accept any sim, gd times.

Read this thread here, tells you where to get the unlock tools.

hotukdeals.com/ite…er/

Original Poster

tuckeral;4792609

Tried the info/tools ]here?

Tried here but nothing, thanks for the help

Original Poster

esq3585;4793463

Read this thread here, tells you where to get the unlock … Read this thread here, tells you where to get the unlock tools.http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/351379/lg-cookie-black-or-pink-86-97-after/

I have been downloading all these bits and pieces but haven't really got a clue what I am doing lol
    seems very complicated. Will keep trying, thanks for your help

kerri_ann3;4794067

I have been downloading all these bits and pieces but haven't really got … I have been downloading all these bits and pieces but haven't really got a clue what I am doing lolseems very complicated. Will keep trying, thanks for your help

Better taking it to a phoneshop and paying a tenner if you are not sure what you are doing as you could mess up the phone. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764458
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1422
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846250
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48310863

See more discussions