Groups
    EXPIRED

anyone know how what i can do to boost my wireless signal????

hi guys anyone know how i can boost my wireless broadband signal ive got wireless router that sky give for free its a netgear, as i only get fast wirless internet on my laptop when im in the same room as the wirless router anywhere in the house is slow and downstairs is very slow so was wondering is there anything i can do about this?

6 Comments

Banned

Antenna? Wireless boosters - google them

Banned

have a look at the posts on my thread, may help:

hotukdeals.com/ite…ed/

wa having problems with lag and it turns out its poor signal

boost your wireless simple with sky router

1 google unlock sky router
    2 update the fireware to a netgear firmware not skys trashed firmware
    2A buy another and use the information in step 1 and insert info into new router and have no more problems
    [url]www.skyuser.co.uk[/url] have a look on there thats the unofficial sky help site very good

Original Poster

wanderer;2022610

boost your wireless simple with sky router1 google unlock sky router2 … boost your wireless simple with sky router1 google unlock sky router2 update the fireware to a netgear firmware not skys trashed firmware 2A buy another and use the information in step 1 and insert info into new router and have no more problems [url]www.skyuser.co.uk[/url] have a look on there thats the unofficial sky help site very good

and if i unlock it i wont get in trouble with sky would i?

Try googling about a pringle can booster :P

I find putting it upstairs gives you better distrubution,as with cordless phones (place base unit upstairs)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Decent hoover66
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)46
      3. Job Centre sending text to confirm appointment66
      4. Iptv814

See more discussions