Anyone know if anyone flies from Glasgow to Menorca as a package holiday on any other day than thursday or friday ?

Anyone know if anyone flies from Glasgow to Menorca as a package holiday on any other day than thursday or friday ?

Have tried First Choice, Thomas Cook etc - we need to go on a day after friday as we can't get to Glasgow until friday afternoon - and we want to go from Glasgow so we can have a few days with family either before or after.

Any help appreciated as its driving me loopy !

5 Comments

not sure but I see the planes going into the airport lol will have a look out the window tomorrow!!

Original Poster

bossyboots

not sure but I see the planes going into the airport lol will have a look … not sure but I see the planes going into the airport lol will have a look out the window tomorrow!!

you are a star - thanks

Banned

Ring Glasgow airport.

Iberia Flights do flights Glasgow to Menorca through the week. They also have hotels on their website - maybe worth a look

Original Poster

bossyboots

Iberia Flights do flights Glasgow to Menorca through the week. They also … Iberia Flights do flights Glasgow to Menorca through the week. They also have hotels on their website - maybe worth a look

thanks - will have a look in the morning - appreciate your help
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2141
    2. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1212
    3. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1929
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763947

See more discussions