Anyone know if its poosible 2 purchase the man u v liverpool match from sky sports?

Hi.....really wanting to watch the game tomorrow but can't get a sitter for the kids, is it possible to buy just 1 game from sky sports, or do you have to sign up to the whole sky sports package?

8 Comments

I believe that you have to purchase the whole package and can't just purchase one game like you could with boxing on Box Office....

You can't purchase just the one game afaik.

Try watching it on an internet stream. Do a google search for iraqgoals or justintv and you will be sorted.

As above

This is also a good place to watch matches online

[url]www.atdhe.net[/url]

Banned

Nic,

You can subscribe for 1 month minimum as I guess you already have a viewing card and system. However I'm sure there was a thread some time back which referred to a little known subscription (might have been student related) which offered no minimum subscription period or notice, effectively a daily rate.

I'm popping out now, but will review later and see if I can pass on the info.

What time is it on please?

Programme starts at 12pm on Sky Sports 1 and the kick off is it 13:45pm.

Original Poster

thanks everyone....i have the 6 mixes at the min...if its possible to sign up to sky sports for 1 month then cancel, i wil do that.....come on man u :-)

s_kingsbury;4626850

Programme starts at 12pm on Sky Sports 1 and the kick off is it 13:45pm.

Kick off is 12.45.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??99
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1016
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764037

See more discussions