Groups

Anyone know if K-Pax will be released on Blu-ray?

Banned
    This is my fave movie and have looked all over to see if it's gonna be released in HD but can't find anything...

Anyone know?

51 Comments

great film, I like you already

one of his best maybe you think?

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;7755574

great film, I like you already

:-D

Original Poster Banned

shanecr;7755591

one of his best maybe you think?

Yeah, that and the negotiator, oh and American Beauty

The Negotiator is a fantastic film and K-Pax is awesome, but American Beauty is too sad

dhostings;7755598

Yeah, that and the negotiator, oh and American Beauty

or usual suspects !

Original Poster Banned

DrapedINDarkness;7755611

The Negotiator is a fantastic film and K-Pax is awesome, but American … The Negotiator is a fantastic film and K-Pax is awesome, but American Beauty is too sad

It is a bit weird yeah but has a great soundtrack, so me likes it

Banned

A google search wields no results of merit so I'd say it won't be out for a while. There appears to be a HD rip to download which may be from a HDTV source?

An average movie like this, they won't be in a rush to get it out on Blu, and when it does i'd be surprised if it was reference quality.

Kevin Spacey is usually the best thing in any film he is in, When he is revealed as John Doe in Se7en, I was quite pleased :thumbsup:

Keyser Söze

Original Poster Banned

numptyj;7755656

Keyser Söze

Too True, he was his 'usual' greatness in that too

Original Poster Banned

DrapedINDarkness;7755650

Kevin Spacey is usually the best thing in any film he is in, When he is … Kevin Spacey is usually the best thing in any film he is in, When he is revealed as John Doe in Se7en, I was quite pleased :thumbsup:

seconded :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

master_chief;7755648

A google search wields no results of merit so I'd say it won't be out for … A google search wields no results of merit so I'd say it won't be out for a while. There appears to be a HD rip to download which may be from a HDTV source?An average movie like this, they won't be in a rush to get it out on Blu, and when it does i'd be surprised if it was reference quality.

Gutted, but thanks for the info.... I'll check out the torrent sites now...

Banned

DrapedINDarkness;7755650

Kevin Spacey is usually the best thing in any film he is in, When he is … Kevin Spacey is usually the best thing in any film he is in, When he is revealed as John Doe in Se7en, I was quite pleased :thumbsup:

^^^^^^ SPOILER ALERT ^^^^^^ for the two people who haven't seen it yet...

master_chief;7755683

i havent seen it either lol meant to be an awesome film

master_chief;7755683

Too true, Empire still won't spoil the Usual Suspects either

LMAO

numptyj;7755693

Oh you are denying yourself a truly twisted treat, Career best from Brad Pitt too :thumbsup:

Banned

numptyj;7755693

Well you've spoilt Usual Suspects so you deserve it!!!

Original Poster Banned

DrapedINDarkness;7755709

Oh you are denying yourself a truly twisted treat, Career best from Brad … Oh you are denying yourself a truly twisted treat, Career best from Brad Pitt too :thumbsup:

Erm...no.... Fight Club !

Banned

DrapedINDarkness;7755709

Oh you are denying yourself a truly twisted treat, Career best from Brad … Oh you are denying yourself a truly twisted treat, Career best from Brad Pitt too :thumbsup:

His best performance or best movie? I'd have to disagree on both counts, which is a shame as we were getting on so well.

dhostings;7755727

Erm...no.... Fight Club !

Nah in Fight Club he is clearly just enjoying himself far too much for it to be work :whistling:

master_chief;7755729

His best performance or best movie? I'd have to disagree on both counts, … His best performance or best movie? I'd have to disagree on both counts, which is a shame as we were getting on so well.

:oops: LOL

Best performance for me anyway, but his best movie for me is 12 Monkeys, then Fight Club, then Seven, just from sheer enjoyment levels

Banned

DrapedINDarkness;7755733

Nah in Fight Club he is clearly just enjoying himself far too much for it … Nah in Fight Club he is clearly just enjoying himself far too much for it to be work :whistling:

Fight club is Ed Norton's movie!

master_chief;7755753

See, we're back on track again :thumbsup:

Banned

DrapedINDarkness;7755761

See, we're back on track again :thumbsup:

But Brad is better in FC than Seven!

Original Poster Banned

master_chief;7755753

I have to say american History X was Ed Nortons high point, but he was great in fight club too....

Original Poster Banned

DrapedINDarkness;7755733

Nah in Fight Club he is clearly just enjoying himself far too much for it … Nah in Fight Club he is clearly just enjoying himself far too much for it to be work :whistling:

The scene where he crashed the little bmx thing into the wall did it for me...legendary :thumbsup:

master_chief;7755778

But Brad is better in FC than Seven!

Ahhh, but we can agree to disagree on this small point while agreeing on the larger point that he is really rather good.

dhostings;7755793

The scene where he crashed the little bmx thing into the wall did it for … The scene where he crashed the little bmx thing into the wall did it for me...legendary :thumbsup:

I liked the public service announcements to advertise the film, that made it a must see for me, yet it flopped at the cinema, only becoming a real hit thanks to dvd sales

Original Poster Banned

DrapedINDarkness;7755818

Ahhh, but we can agree to disagree on this small point while agreeing on … Ahhh, but we can agree to disagree on this small point while agreeing on the larger point that he is really rather good.

I agree with this... I also have troy on Blu-ray and it's freekin awesome..... Sound cranked up, beer in hand, kebab all over the T-shirt.... one happy man ! :thinking:

dhostings;7755828

I agree with this... I also have troy on Blu-ray and it's freekin … I agree with this... I also have troy on Blu-ray and it's freekin awesome..... Sound cranked up, beer in hand, kebab all over the T-shirt.... one happy man ! :thinking:

Till i find this soooooooo cheap on dvd its a waiting pleasure :thumbsup:

dhostings;7755785

I have to say american History X was Ed Nortons high point, but he was … I have to say american History X was Ed Nortons high point, but he was great in fight club too....

Damn....I forgot all about American History X, Chiling performance, and in a real shock Edward Furlong is quite good too

Banned

DrapedINDarkness;7755818

Ahhh, but we can agree to disagree on this small point while agreeing on … Ahhh, but we can agree to disagree on this small point while agreeing on the larger point that he is really rather good.I liked the public service announcements to advertise the film, that made it a must see for me, yet it flopped at the cinema, only becoming a real hit thanks to dvd sales

The fact it flopped is one of the biggest injustices in cinema history yet it is a frequent story. I remember walking out of that movie thinking I'd seen one the greatest movies ever. 1999 was truly a special year for cinema.

One thing you learn is the amount of money a movie makes has nothing to do with it's quality, look at Avatar as an example!

master_chief;7755855

The fact it flopped is one of the biggest injustices in cinema history … The fact it flopped is one of the biggest injustices in cinema history yet it is a frequent story. I remember walking out of that movie thinking I'd seen one the greatest movies ever. 1999 was truly a special year for cinema.One thing you learn is the amount of money a movie makes has nothing to do with it's quality, look at Avatar as an example!

12 Monkeys loved by the critics.....flopped, Se7en loved by the critics flopped, Titanic loved by everyone and hated by me, huge success, Avatar a movie i will not see for about 10 years cos i hate hyped up you must see films, the biggest success of all time, but i doubt it has an ounce of originality like the aforementioned films

hmm just realised all three starred Brad................

Banned

DrapedINDarkness;7755881

12 Monkeys loved by the critics.....flopped, Se7en loved by the critics … 12 Monkeys loved by the critics.....flopped, Se7en loved by the critics flopped, Titanic loved by everyone and hated by me, huge success, Avatar a movie i will not see for about 10 years cos i hate hyped up you must see films, the biggest success of all time, but i doubt it has an ounce of originality like the aforementioned filmshmm just realised all three starred Brad................

You have some man love for him don't you, admit it!

Original Poster Banned

master_chief;7755855

The fact it flopped is one of the biggest injustices in cinema history … The fact it flopped is one of the biggest injustices in cinema history yet it is a frequent story. I remember walking out of that movie thinking I'd seen one the greatest movies ever. 1999 was truly a special year for cinema.One thing you learn is the amount of money a movie makes has nothing to do with it's quality, look at Avatar as an example!

Eh? Avatar has gone straight to the top of my favourite movies of all time (next to K-Pax)...

I've seen it 3 times in 3d now.... :whistling:

master_chief;7755897

You have some man love for him don't you, admit it!

Funnily enough and this is going to sound weird, I Majorly went off him when he cheated on Jen Aniston.....for that moose :x

Finally watched Mr and Mrs Smith and had to grudgingly admit to myself it was quite enjoyable :oops:

dhostings;7755898

Eh? Avatar has gone straight to the top of my favourite movies of all … Eh? Avatar has gone straight to the top of my favourite movies of all time (next to K-Pax)...I've seen it 3 times in 3d now.... :whistling:

I watched Titanic 10 years after all the hype just to see what it was like, and i hated it so much, the captain shooting people...... :x

So with Avatar I'll wait another 10 years

Banned

DrapedINDarkness;7755907

Funnily enough and this is going to sound weird, I Majorly went off him … Funnily enough and this is going to sound weird, I Majorly went off him when he cheated on Jen Aniston.....for that moose :xFinally watched Mr and Mrs Smith and had to grudgingly admit to myself it was quite enjoyable :oops:

I used to have a serious thing for Tom Cruise but he went off the boil in many ways. I still look forward to anything he is in mind. At the moment I'm digging Gerard butler even though he hasn't really been in anything of real merit, I just find him watchable.

Original Poster Banned

DrapedINDarkness;7755917

I watched Titanic 10 years after all the hype just to see what it was … I watched Titanic 10 years after all the hype just to see what it was like, and i hated it so much, the captain shooting people...... :xSo with Avatar I'll wait another 10 years

I hated Titanic too and really didn't want to watch avatar either but I went with friends and then took my girlfriend and then my girlfriend and dad.... I am now so sad I have an avatar screensaver !

Banned

dhostings;7755898

Eh? Avatar has gone straight to the top of my favourite movies of all … Eh? Avatar has gone straight to the top of my favourite movies of all time (next to K-Pax)...I've seen it 3 times in 3d now.... :whistling:

That's why people have opinions, so yours can be wrong and mine right

Original Poster Banned

master_chief;7755924

I used to have a serious thing for Tom Cruise but he went off the boil in … I used to have a serious thing for Tom Cruise but he went off the boil in many ways. I still look forward to anything he is in mind. At the moment I'm digging Gerard butler even though he hasn't really been in anything of real merit, I just find him watchable.

Tom cruise best movies

Cocktail (but was good becuase of Brian Brown)
    Top gun
    Days of thunder

Although I also liked,

Last Samurai
    Jerry maguire
    A few good men
    Rain Man
    Risky Business
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions