Groups

Anyone know if the paypal free returns will pay for me returning a laptop to tesco outlet for repair please ?

Bought new in mid April this year from Tesco ebay outlet been a problem since

4 Comments

it would be for items paid using paypal

Original Poster

ehsan111

it would be for items paid using paypal

Thank you, I wasn't sure about it. as it is for repair.

lizzie84

Thank you, I wasn't sure about it. as it is for repair.

Worth requesting. The refund request page is simple and takes 2 mins. Just did a claim. Just take a photo of postage paid receipt on your phone and upload it

Make sure you activate the offer and then request

Worse comes to worst they say no as it's a repair
    On a side note, surely Tesco will pay for shipping costs if it's faulty within a year. Even if you bought of eBay outlet?

Original Poster

dougrobbins78

Worth requesting. The refund request page is simple and takes 2 mins. … Worth requesting. The refund request page is simple and takes 2 mins. Just did a claim. Just take a photo of postage paid receipt on your phone and upload itMake sure you activate the offer and then requestWorse comes to worst they say no as it's a repairOn a side note, surely Tesco will pay for shipping costs if it's faulty within a year. Even if you bought of eBay outlet?

Tesco just told me to send it to them in Swansea, they haven't been that helpful, so I haven't even asked them about postage.
    I activated the offer the other day so when I finally get it posted off I'll give it a try. Thank you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need Bright Red Exterior Paint. HELP!!33
      2. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1827
      3. Barcelona to Lloreta de mar33
      4. Audi A4 2 Batteries and memory card issue34

See more discussions