Anyone know if there will be more stock of the dreaded hatchimals before christmas. I live in Surrey area.

25 replies
Found 8th Dec 2016
I live in Croydon Surrey and wondered if anyone was aware of any retailers who may be restocking Hatchimals before Christmas 'at the normal price' Toys r us, Tesco, Asda, Argos etc?

24 Comments

Smyths toys got new deliveries today apparently

Banned

ebay £80

YouDontWantToKnow

ebay £80

anyone was aware of any retailers who may be restocking Hatchimals before Christmas 'at the normal price' Toys r us, Tesco, Asda, Argos etc?

Banned

mattmerch

anyone was aware of any retailers who may be restocking Hatchimals … anyone was aware of any retailers who may be restocking Hatchimals before Christmas 'at the normal price' Toys r us, Tesco, Asda, Argos etc?

And?

Got a tip for stressed parents whose kids have, I mean really ,really have to have one for Xmas . I want ,I want ,I want etc oO . Buy an egg a normal one ,or maybe a crème egg put it in a box and tell your spoilt kid its a "hatchimal " but it must be left in the box to incubate . Then buy one in the Jan sales (probably cost you about £5 for this useless toy after Xmas ) substitute it overnight , job done , spoilt kids happy and you have saved yourself money - Simples !

YouDontWantToKnow

And?

The recommended retail price of a Hatchimal is £60

Original Poster

dollar

Smyths toys got new deliveries today apparently

I suppose you have to be waiting outside the store as it opens? And how would I know which store?

Just because parents want to get there kids the present they most want for Christmas wouldn't call them spoilt

Every year they trickle feed the most in demand toys! Its all just a marketing ploy that every year we all fall for.

Use stock informer, its prob the best way of getting one at normal price. Worked for me last year

Lets have a sweepstake , Guess the price of a Hatchithing in January oO

i used stock informer TBH around 4 am in the morning seemed to be the best time for Tesco's but they go super fast i managed to snare 3 for son and 2 nieces - i signed up to tesco emails but they arrived far to late

Amazon had them in stock a few hours ago.

There are plenty on Shpock, around £80 though x

Some showing in stock at Argos.

In stock for delivery to Northampton right now. Worth a try for your area.

At Argos!

Original Poster

jude7219

At Argos!

None anywhere near me but thanks.

purpleminion

None anywhere near me but thanks.

When I bumped this thread they were available for home delivery.

rogparki

Lets have a sweepstake , Guess the price of a Hatchithing in January oO

£9.99

Argos have stock of pink and green ones. Should go live within the hour.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best 4k tv's for gaming11
    2. Christmas presents510
    3. Mobile phone advice33
    4. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?55

See more discussions