Groups

anyone know if this satnav is any good?

I think it's a Navigo? I've managed to loose my tomtom so thought I might get a cheaper one so I'm not quite as angry if I loose or break it!

I assume for £55 it won't be as good as the tomtom one I had but the spec looks good enough, I don't drive very often for my job so it's only for use about once or twice a month and for holidays etc.

ebuyer.com/pro…ews

cheers,
    worto.

6 Comments

Well I am not sure about the V3 of Navigo but I can tell you the V2 or V1 of the navigo are fantastic

whsmith.co.uk/Cat…tml

ebuyer.com/pro…ews

Read the comments on ebuyer they will tell you everything about how to get the Tom Tom sw on your Navigo.

I am very please with my Navigo, I even got friends with Tom Tom that are considering buying one as it works out cheaper to get a Navigo than to buy extra maps for the Tom Tom

I bought a Navigo and it allowed me to put TomTom software so it was like getting a TomTom.

I'd recommend the one you have picked, especially if you can put TomTom software on that as well.

Original Poster

cheers guys - sounds like the one for me then, didn't even realise I would be able to change the software on it - I'll have a look at that too

will rep in a sec,
    worto.

defiantly a good buy....i bought one a few years ago for £60 and installed tom tom v6 (i think) onto a sd card...popped it into the navigo... just the same as having a tom tom....

Nothing has ever gone wrong with it...good piece of kit...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634
      5. Tesco vouchers?11

See more discussions