Anyone know if todays eastenders is going to be put on iplayer?

6 replies
Found 11th May 2010

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Banned

I think they've removed it from the iPlayer schedule to make way for more politics :thumbsup:

Banned

eventually yes. it was several hours late just the other day, so dont expect it soon, esp due to the political stuff that was on

Original Poster

master_chief;8584438

I think they've removed it from the iPlayer schedule to make way for more … I think they've removed it from the iPlayer schedule to make way for more politics :thumbsup:

Lool
jubbyme;8584444

eventually yes. it was several hours late just the other day, so dont … eventually yes. it was several hours late just the other day, so dont expect it soon, esp due to the political stuff that was on

Thanks for that mate

Aren't they airing it tomorrow night instead? I think it'll probably pop up then.

nickw90;8584468

Aren't they airing it tomorrow night instead? I think it'll probably pop … Aren't they airing it tomorrow night instead? I think it'll probably pop up then.

7pm tomorrow I heard

Original Poster

nickw90;8584468

Aren't they airing it tomorrow night instead? I think it'll probably pop … Aren't they airing it tomorrow night instead? I think it'll probably pop up then.

ace101;8584477

7pm tomorrow I heard

Thanks guys
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57598
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions