Anyone know if you can apple tv plus share ?

Posted 8th Dec 2019
As the title says.. does anyone know if you can share apple tv plus like you can netflix ?
Community Updates

Groups

2 Comments
Yes and no, it can be shared to I think 5 people but they have to be in iTunes family so they will have access to your Apple account. So you can share with your trusted family but not with random people unless you set up an iTunes specifically for this and don’t have any personal things like bank details stored. Even then it will restrict the other people to not been able to purchase things or use there own iTunes..
toonsquirel08/12/2019 12:53

Yes and no, it can be shared to I think 5 people but they have to be in …Yes and no, it can be shared to I think 5 people but they have to be in iTunes family so they will have access to your Apple account. So you can share with your trusted family but not with random people unless you set up an iTunes specifically for this and don’t have any personal things like bank details stored. Even then it will restrict the other people to not been able to purchase things or use there own iTunes..

You don’t need to give them any access to your account when you add them to family share? I have a few people on my ‘family’ and they can do what they do as normal just share my iCloud Drive etc.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions