Anyone know if you can copy tv programs recorded using media centre to play on another pc?

Have looked on net and all I can find is people saying it's copyrighted and it won't let you! Want to take some programs on holiday!

Can I not convert them and that lose the copyright protection?

Cheers!

9 Comments

I'm not sure you were ever allowed to record from the TV onto VCR due to copyright, doesn't mean it's not possible....... :whistling:

Original Poster

jasonrat;6146132

]yes you can

Thanks, could you help me out a little as to where to click! I assume I need the program it's talking about, but where do I click to download?

EDIT - Think I've found it, about half way down where it starts talking about vista, I assume I click that?

Original Poster

Downloaded it and the instructions say I've got to install xp on a virtual hard drive.

Boy am I confused!

FairUse4WM 1.3 fix-1 DRM-Remover 2009-01-10 Fix for Windows XP (by milOtis

thats what i downloaded

rapidshare.com/fil…zip

i managed to remove copyright from the bbc program i was in from iplayer

Original Poster

jasonrat;6146330

FairUse4WM 1.3 fix-1 DRM-Remover 2009-01-10 Fix for Windows XP (by … FairUse4WM 1.3 fix-1 DRM-Remover 2009-01-10 Fix for Windows XP (by milOtisthats what i downloadedhttp://rapidshare.com/files/181814252/2009-01-10_FairUse4WM_DRM_Fix-milOtis.zipi managed to remove copyright from the bbc program i was in from iplayer

Won't work on vista I assume?

only xp but the other files should work

Original Poster

jasonrat;6146446

only xp but the other files should work

Nothing works on vista from what I can see, unless you can see otherwise?

Just had a thought, maybe I could copy them onto an external hard drive and get my xp laptop to fix them? Think you're supposed to have xp with no updates for it to work tho.

i had all updates however i had to remove wmp 11 and put on 10
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona79
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!11
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213606
    4. Pink Balls25

See more discussions