Groups

anyone know lottery and thunderball numbers?

thanks

14 Comments

im trying to find that out too!

Banned

yeah derren brown :-D

Original Poster

yeah..lol... website hasnt updated yet and must of been drawn AGGGEESSS ago.

yvonne1174;6276837

yeah derren brown :-D

beat me to it

18,20,24,30,43,44 and 47

Yeah they were ......... in numerical order............1 2 3 4 5 6 and i've got 7 8 9 10 11 and 12 damn!

am not even kidding i got the first 3 numbers out and thought woo hoo thank you derren brown but i never got the one's after that lol. Nevermind i will keep trying haha

Skafairy;6276894

am not even kidding i got the first 3 numbers out and thought woo hoo … am not even kidding i got the first 3 numbers out and thought woo hoo thank you derren brown but i never got the one's after that lol. Nevermind i will keep trying haha

if your telling the truth you still get some money?

Skafairy;6276894

am not even kidding i got the first 3 numbers out and thought woo hoo … am not even kidding i got the first 3 numbers out and thought woo hoo thank you derren brown but i never got the one's after that lol. Nevermind i will keep trying haha

I got 5 lines today, haven't checked yet,fingers crossed,

If you google this site they always have the lotto nos up pretty quick. lottery.merseyworld.com/

BTW count yourself lucky you didn't get any sarky comments like i did when I asked for the lotto nos. There can be some really cruel people round here at times! Hope theses help and you're a winner!!

Met-Cast;6276914

if your telling the truth you still get some money?

Yeah 10 pounds like i said for a minute i thought we were really gonna win haha nevermind happy with a tenner more than i have won in a long time

flp14344;6276931

I got 5 lines today, haven't checked yet,fingers crossed,

Ooh good luck

did u play the numbers derren brown gave u were where they posted

kylejohns;6277121

did u play numbers derren brown gave u were where tehy posted

no we just tried the method he explained
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831530
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial78
      3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1328
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415414088

See more discussions