Groups

Anyone know much about Yamaha Acoustic guitars?

Anyone know much about Yamaha acoustic guitars?
    I have got a Yamaha FG-140 red label that I am looking to sell and wondering how much I should be asking or what is a good amount to accept.

It seems to be in very good condition

9 Comments

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

At times like this you need one to have sold on ebay, oh wait320654131517

Thanks, mine is just an acoustic as that one seems to be an electo acoustic but least gives me an idea on price

Stupid question but how do you search for completed auctions on ebay as never done it before

Click on advanced search and tick the completed listings only box this will show items that have recently sold, however you do have to be logged into your account.

NFS

Thanks, mine is just an acoustic as that one seems to be an electo … Thanks, mine is just an acoustic as that one seems to be an electo acoustic but least gives me an idea on priceStupid question but how do you search for completed auctions on ebay as never done it before

Did you just list it under Dave****?

I'll give you 100 quid for it delivered?

I'd also be interested in making an offer. Can you send some pics?

Around the £45 mark depending on condition and whether it has gig bag/case.

Original Poster

rehydrated

Did you just list it under Dave****?

Yeah, just put it on eBay as didnt have any idea on price only be because a guitar shop offered me £60 for it as found two guitars in the loft

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

If a shop offered you £60 its likely to be worth £120

I thought along them lines as the shop will want to make a profit on it as well

Original Poster

Sorry as per forum rules I cannot list on here with it being advertised elsewhere as mainly asked on here for advice as such a wide audience of members with different interests and if I list on here I also have to wait 7 days to list the item with me starting a thread asking about the item
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2175
      2. Free Sky Sports Day Pass if anyone wants it22
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay918
      4. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?915

See more discussions