Groups

Anyone know of a better mortgage deal than this?

Hia,

Just getting to the end of my 2 year fixed so looking for another one, best I've been offered so far is A&L, I have a LTV ratio of 88%, I can get this down a bit if it makes a diference but can't get it down to 75% which most places seem to be asking for to get a decent deal.

3 year fixed, 4.99%, £399 fee
    5 year fixed, 5.49%, £399 fee

Looking for 5 year really.

cheers,
    worto.

14 Comments

pm'd xx

if you've just reached the end of your fixed, your apr should have gone down ? (with the interest rate drops)

Original Poster

thanks for the answers -

yeah HSBC is out because I'd need another 15k to get down to 75%, the abbey rate doesn't seem very good for me the only one I qualify for was at 6.89% which is worse that the A&L deal I've been offered. Thanks for the links though.

if you've just reached the end of your fixed, your apr should have gone … if you've just reached the end of your fixed, your apr should have gone down ? (with the interest rate drops)

It has (well will at end of June anyway) but only to 4.99% A&L's current SVR rate.

Thanks crazy - I'll give em a try tomorrow.

worto.

britannia , 25% deposit and no arrangement fees

3 year fix , 4.99%
    5 year fix , 5.24%
    10 year fix , 5.69%
    15 year fix , 6.19%

worto03;5129543

Thanks crazy - I'll give em a try tomorrow.

no probs at all matey :thumbsup: hope they can help

also member you dont need a deposit with the one i sent as its a switcher from another bank, and no arrangement/solictors/valuation fees

Banned

crazy be careful what your doing here, it can e seen as self promo even off the boards

sassie;5130288

crazy be careful what your doing here, it can e seen as self promo even … crazy be careful what your doing here, it can e seen as self promo even off the boards

how?? :thinking:

i was only posting advice, not promoting :thumbsup:

I fixed mine for ten years (2years ago) at 4.59% people laughed but i still think its a good deal

Original Poster

Hi,

owlass - I can't get anywhere near 25% I'm at around 12% at the mo so those are no use to me - thanks for posting though.

I'd take 4.59 over 10 years now!

worto.

crazyblondechick;5130423

how?? :thinking:i was only posting advice, not promoting :thumbsup:

so if it was only advice why not post here?

Natwest

2 Year fixed

Initial Rate 3.09%
    Option to switch to fixed rate N/A
    Initial rate expires 30/06/2011
    Rate thereafter 4%
    Overall cost for comparison 4.0% APR
    Product fee £299

5 Year fixed Natwest

Initial Rate 5.29%
    Option to switch to fixed rate N/A
    Initial rate expires 30/06/2014
    Rate thereafter 4%
    Overall cost for comparison 4.7% APR
    Product fee £299

maddogb;5132832

Coz she will be banned, we have already asked to post the deal with her bank !

Not allowed !!

If she posts the full deal just on this thread....it will prob be seen as self promoting.....then ban!

which quite frankly.....I nor crazyblondechick want again !!! cant be a**** with it :x

maddogb;5132832

because the mods aren't that clever as per usual, just as bad as the not understanding multi user technology, saddest thing I ever heard especially for a website. lol

Original Poster

Hi Alfonse,

5 Year fixed NatwestInitial Rate 5.29%Option to switch to fixed rate … 5 Year fixed NatwestInitial Rate 5.29%Option to switch to fixed rate N/AInitial rate expires 30/06/2014Rate thereafter 4%Overall cost for comparison 4.7% APRProduct fee £299

I tried Natwest already but didn't get rates anywhere near those, do you know what LTV % you need to get those?

Cheers,
    worto.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Easyjet - book now or wait?57
      2. sky q is it a good deal?67
      3. Small, stylish writers notebook/netbook12
      4. Minecraft Foam Diamond Pickaxe - Source?23

See more discussions