Anyone know of a better tv deal?

Found 21st Jul
Hi everyone, want a 55 inch smart tv at a good price and this is the best I can find

ao.com/pro…spx

Anyone know if it’s decent or if there’s better for a similar price? I’ve had techwood before and not had a problem, I’m not trying to impress anyone so don’t want to spend 1000 to get an extra pixel or anything like that

Thanks for any help
Community Updates
AskElectronicsTV & Video
4 Comments
luxor

This is the other one I am looking at but never heard of Luxor before
Edited by moderator: "trimmed link" 21st Jul
The_Stinger1 h, 2 m ago

luxor This is the other one I am looking at but never heard of Luxor before

I have a Luxor 32" in my bedroom. Tv is ok but remote control is poor quality and the IR signal from remote to tv is carp. I also can't mirror my Samsung phone to the tv?? It's not my phone as it works flawlessly on my Samsung and LG tv's.
Away from those issues it's has a decent enough picture and the smart features are as good as you would expect. 2yrs old and it's still going strong.
Edited by: "BFCsider" 21st Jul
BFCsider19 m ago

I have a Luxor 32" in my bedroom. Tv is ok but remote control is poor …I have a Luxor 32" in my bedroom. Tv is ok but remote control is poor quality and the IR signal from remote to tv is carp. I also can't mirror my Samsung phone to the tv?? It's not my phone as it works flawlessly on my Samsung and LG tv's. Away from those issues it's has a decent enough picture and the smart features are as good as you would expect. 2yrs old and it's still going strong.

Oh ok thanks for the info
Try techwood on ao.com, I’ve got one and they’re bloody amazing!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants