Groups

Anyone know of a good deal on PlayStation Plus 12 months?

Anyone know of a good deal on PlayStation Plus 12 months?

I don't mind if it's an online code, or an actual physical one that gets posted out. Prefer the physical one because I get a free case!

Thank you

8 Comments

I think the cheapest currently is cdkeys with 5% discount, but I am hoping for something cheaper to come up also

Cdkeys are the current cheapest I believe.

don't renew....

I know it sounds daft, but hold off renewing. you'll probably get an email with an offer from PlayStation network - it's just a question of holding your nerve.

tony_spumoni

don't renew....I know it sounds daft, but hold off renewing. you'll … don't renew....I know it sounds daft, but hold off renewing. you'll probably get an email with an offer from PlayStation network - it's just a question of holding your nerve.

I like that plan, but how long does it take? :O

within a month for me.

Original Poster

tony_spumoni

don't renew....I know it sounds daft, but hold off renewing. you'll … don't renew....I know it sounds daft, but hold off renewing. you'll probably get an email with an offer from PlayStation network - it's just a question of holding your nerve.

don't mind waiting out

I got one here selling for £32. You need to open fs/ft thread and let me know if you're interested.
    For mods: I'm not selling anything in this thread.
    Thanks

tony_spumoni

within a month for me.

​How good was their offer?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2854
      2. I want some backless loafers for men33
      3. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)510
      4. Xbox one region locked codes?22