Banned 9 replies
Found 26th Oct 2009
im after a good lawyer based in belfast
to deal with a custody battle any help will be grateful

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

so sorry to hear you're going through this... you don't know of any legal advisors nearby where you need them?

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;6698013

:|so sorry to hear you're going through this... you don't know of any … :|so sorry to hear you're going through this... you don't know of any legal advisors nearby where you need them?

for the last year i have tried to have contact with my children after a split
some men aint bothered me on the other hand wont give up on this
i had one laywer totally useless half the time it was a different person dealing with case

sorry to hear about this

glasgeaborn;6698138

for the last year i have tried to have contact with my children after a … for the last year i have tried to have contact with my children after a split some men aint bothered me on the other hand wont give up on this i had one laywer totally useless half the time it was a different person dealing with case

Must be awful for you...

I'm in London so I'm kinda wondering why you dont just walk out your door and into the local laywers office but you may not have that geography around you.

Google whats in your local area or use the yellow pages and phone round and see if they deal with family law xx

Good luck with it. Kudos to you for caring about your kids :thumbsup:

glasgeaborn;6698138

for the last year i have tried to have contact with my children after a … for the last year i have tried to have contact with my children after a split some men aint bothered me on the other hand wont give up on this i had one laywer totally useless half the time it was a different person dealing with case

Are there any fathers groups that you can go to for information?
This would fait better than a Deals forum mainly inhabited by English people.

Bernard Campbell & Co. Solicitors 91-93 Victoria Street Belfast BT1 4BP Phone No. 028 9023 2008

PRACTICE AREA

Legal Aid
Funding
Property Sales and Purchase
Claims and Compensation
Matrimonial and Family
Criminal
Juvenile Matters
Business Problems
Wills and Probate

or try

Edwards & Co.
28 HILL STREET BELFAST BT1 2LA Phone No. 028 9032 1863

PRACTICE AREA

Civil Litigation
Accident and Injury Claims
Clinical Negligence
Employment Law
Family Law and Divorce
Debt and insolvency
Criminal law
Commercial Property
Conveyancing
Wills
Trusts and Probate

good luck and stick with it, if nothing your kids will see in the future that you tried, i wish more fathers would appreciate the chance they have when others have to fight for it

Original Poster Banned

thanks all for your help i will ring round some mentioned tomz it has to be based in belfast as they are under a different law to me
and my children reside in ireland

good luck with your quest,
its worth starting a diary for your kids to read when they are old enough, or when you finally make contact, no malice should be in the content of your diary, just about you, your feelings as a dad parted from his kids, your journey in getting contactwith them again, general every day stuff that they will miss but will help them to put together the missing pieces and hopefully see past any propaganda that they may being feed.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604822
    2. Add one, leave one game54415451
    3. word association Game74244928
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114654

See more discussions