Anyone know of a good pub meal around Alton Towers?

Found 25th Jun 2011
As in the title can anyone point me in the direction of a good pub serving food fairly close to Alton Towers in the evening.

Will be coming through Uttoxeter and Rocester so anywhere along that sort of route would be fine.

Thanks for any help.
Community Updates
MiscAlton Towers
3 Comments
The Race Course is just off the A50 never eaten there but it's nice inside.

I wouldn't go the Raddle Inn.
lol... we was going to go to the Alton Bridge Hotel (the lovley looking one by the small bridge just before the entance to AT) but on tripadvisor it gets terrible reviews and is called Fawlty 'Alton Bridge' towers.
greg_68

lol... we was going to go to the Alton Bridge Hotel (the lovley looking … lol... we was going to go to the Alton Bridge Hotel (the lovley looking one by the small bridge just before the entance to AT) but on tripadvisor it gets terrible reviews and is called Fawlty 'Alton Bridge' towers.

We go to the Waterpark and Spa a lot so we have a good experience of where to eat, we have had some bad meals and I would avoid Alton bridge.

Our faves are Ramblers retreat - which do amazing home cooked food, although not a pub. here

Our second fave which is a pub and has a great kids menu too is Blacksmith arms here

Forgot to say, Ramblers retreat is about 10 mins down a country road, you will think you have gone the wrong way as looks like a track!
The Blacksmith arms is about 5 min away.
Edited by: "Shellywelly" 25th Jun 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants