Anyone know of a mobile phone with a keypad which supports Whatsapp?

Found 11th Dec 2016
I'm looking for a phone for my mother and she will only use an old style number-buttoned one. It would be good if she could use whatsapp though and I wondered if anyone knew of any phones which could do this? The only one I've found is the nokia 515 but no shops seem to stock it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Community Updates
8 Comments
http://thedroidguy.com/2016/11/top-7-android-smartphones-physical-qwerty-keyboards-87556

I owned a Sony Xperia Mini Pro some years back and my mum uses it now. It's old and has little internal memory but it does the job and of course you can run WhatsApp.

The only up to data Android phone with a qwerty keypad is the Blackberry Priv, but it's rather pricey in my opinion.
mlyons1612

http://thedroidguy.com/2016/11/top-7-android-smartphones-physical-qwerty-keyboards-87556I owned a Sony Xperia Mini Pro some years back and my mum uses it now. It's old and has little internal memory but it does the job and of course you can run WhatsApp.The only up to data Android phone with a qwerty keypad is the Blackberry Priv, but it's rather pricey in my opinion.

Thanks for the reply. It's more the buttons layout like with nokia she is after though rather than a full blown keyboard
Original Samsung Galaxy Folder G1600 (2016) Dual SIM LTE Cellphone 480x800 Quard Core 1.4GHz 16GB ROM 2GB RAM 3.8" inch Phone

aliexpress.com/ite…tml
Blackberry Priv
whatsapp are stoppingf support for the nokias shortly.

maybe consider a s7 with the keyboard add on
Blackberry passport?
any updates? looking for a hard button phone that supports apps like whatsapp

The new Nokia looks great but does not support whatsapp
OperateOnMe1 h, 2 m ago

any updates? looking for a hard button phone that supports apps like …any updates? looking for a hard button phone that supports apps like whatsappThe new Nokia looks great but does not support whatsapp

Blackberry KeyOne?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants