Groups

anyone know of a online shop with TEKSA blue puppy / dalmation in stock?

Didn't get one for son for christmas, as bithday is in January, now can't find one in stock locally, any assistance appreciated

8 Comments

have you tried ebay or amozan also go to google,then put teksa then shopping then low to high it should bring some up thanks

Original Poster

Hi thanks for the reply, both Amazon and Ebay prices are crazy.

I tried Google, but it is out of stock in most stores.

toysrus.co.uk/Toy…%29

Have you tried if you can reserve in store for collection ?

I also checked Smyths and it was talking about March they will have stock online I'm guessing it be same for other shops.

Original Poster

No click and collect in my area at Toys R Us.

Very are showing as having stock in two weeks, I may order with them.

Thanks for the reply

mormas

No click and collect in my area at Toys R Us.Very are showing as having … No click and collect in my area at Toys R Us.Very are showing as having stock in two weeks, I may order with them.Thanks for the reply

I've looked a few places online and it's mainly the dinosuar and the kitty I see.

B&M if you have one near you, my local one has had them for ages, not sure if it's the newest model or not?

IF you have a B&M near you my local one has had them in for Xmas and are still available. not sure which model it is though!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2160
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767226
      3. Spotify Family Premium share510
      4. love affairs1015

See more discussions