Groups

anyone know of a site that pays for surveys/opinions?

Banned
    as above please-

rep waiting

14 Comments

I've earnt a few quid off Quidco just asking for insurance quotes

Original Poster Banned

BeeKeeper;6262510

I've earnt a few quid off Quidco just asking for insurance quotes

thanks

which companies on quidco did you get a quote from?

prada09;6262527

thankswhich companies on quidco did you get a quote from?

£1 from confused.com
    £1.50 from gocompare.com

Original Poster Banned

thanks mate.

REP left

any others please?

Toluna are one of the best,they have mini polls on site and send you surveys almost everyday.
    only been a member a month and already earned a £12 hmv voucher and half way towards my next one.you can pick what you want to receive vouchers for.
    also try lightspeed,surveyhead and valued opinions.get the occassional survey from all of them,same idea swap points for vouchers or money straight into paypal.

toluna and lightspeed

yeah valued opinions and toluna are great ive also recently joined ]http//ww….uk and have already earned a £5 amazon voucher

x

im with toluna.

But beware with them as sometimes you may spend upto half an hour doing a survey and not get the points credited. You have to chase them for the points. And then when you finally do get enough points to order a voucher or something it usually takes months to arrive (even the e-vouchers). My halford vouchers took over three months to arrive and my hmv e-voucher took around two months.

There is also studentpanel if you are at university (you can also stay on when you graduate). That site asks questions about your uni life and course and gives you points which can then be converted into Amazon vouchers.

Lightspeed uk are good. About 6x 20 - 35 minute surveys gets you a £5 amazon voucher.

toluna are good

Pinecone pays £4.00 for surveys in luncheon vouchers (can use them in Tesco etc) or Paypal although they can be difficult to join and Ciao pays for reviews if your review is popular.

Original Poster Banned

thanks for this guys, all have been REPPED

cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER56
      2. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)33
      3. Is it worth spending £20k on a car?1621
      4. Moving Light Switch / Wireless options68

See more discussions