Groups

Anyone know of a Tesco money-off code thta is working?

as above - want to order my groceries for delivery on Monday 30th but can't find a code that works and I'm reluctant to pay delivery. I'm spending in excess of £90 but all the codes that I have found on here don't seem to work regardless of date.

4 Comments

Try codes in threads] here

Original Poster

Thanks very much for your trouble - but I have tried all of the ones already posted on here.
    Giving you some rep for your effort :>)

I've got a grim feeling that Tesco have pulled all of them because of the multiple codes being used in the past week or so. I had banked a few of them in my account and logged on last night to find they had all been removed. I tried them again, with other codes and nothing would work, even though as you say, they are still in date :x. Incase it helps the only code that I could get to work in the end is the 750 pointer posted. I had a look on the PTS forum this morning and lots of others are reporting the same thing.

Original Poster

I think you're right - but I can get the 750 point one to work. Thanks for your help

WonderWoman;4744126

I've got a grim feeling that Tesco have pulled all of them because of the … I've got a grim feeling that Tesco have pulled all of them because of the multiple codes being used in the past week or so. I had banked a few of them in my account and logged on last night to find they had all been removed. I tried them again, with other codes and nothing would work, even though as you say, they are still in date :x. Incase it helps the only code that I could get to work in the end is the 750 pointer posted. I had a look on the PTS forum this morning and lots of others are reporting the same thing.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Swarovski styling mirror from Hadleigh.11
      2. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1145
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64556
      4. Win Swarovski earrings with OK magazine11

See more discussions