EXPIRED

Anyone know of any big car boots in Norwich area today (sun 10th)

TIA for any replies!

Im in Dereham so any near by would be great

13 Comments

carbootjunction.com/car…php

Try using this site, Dereham isnt on the list but u may know some for the Norwich area

arming hall norwich

The VW Passat has a massive boot. I believe the Skoda Superb is larger though, so it's really down to your personal preference. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks for your replies

foxy102, i used to have a '72 mini so im used to a smaller one ha!

theres this one too -
Car boot sales UK directory listed by local area, Also listing School events, charity events, Antique fairs and Arts and Craft fairs. Also sell on online.
[url]www.yourbooty.co.uk/[/url]

There was one at Avenue Middle School yesterday, didn't bother going myself but they're usually full of crap. :P

weirdwilli;5169991

There was one at Avenue Middle School yesterday, didn't bother going … There was one at Avenue Middle School yesterday, didn't bother going myself but they're usually full of crap. :P

Such a helpful post
Yesterday isnt today buddy ;-) Hehe

Banned

I always look here yourbooty.co.uk/

Have you tried a Scania Lorry they have a huge boot lol when empty

spikeyjacko;5170018

Such a helpful post :pYesterday isnt today buddy ;-) Hehe

Close enough though :-D

Foxy102;5169800

The VW Passat has a massive boot. I believe the Skoda Superb is larger … The VW Passat has a massive boot. I believe the Skoda Superb is larger though, so it's really down to your personal preference. :thumbsup:

Donut :roll: :giggle::giggle:

+1 for Arminghall. It can get pretty busy on a nice day.

There's also one at the park and ride car park near Longwater Retail Estate I think.

Original Poster

well..i attempted to go to the arminghall one but my car decided to not get me there, decided to bellow smoke so i had to be towed home so much for going to a car boot to save money, ive now got to go and spend money to have it fixed..boohoo

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1212
  2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …90153
  3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
  4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501

See more discussions