Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?

Found 22nd Oct 2017
Looking for a cheapish laptop that can charge over USB-C simply because it's more convinent. Would go for a Macbook Pro or Razer Blade Stealth but they are a little expensive.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
USB to USB C cables are available cheap on eBay.
Instead of laptop, I'd get a power socket with built in USB.
Original Poster
mushypeas253 m ago

USB to USB C cables are available cheap on eBay.Instead of laptop, I'd get …USB to USB C cables are available cheap on eBay.Instead of laptop, I'd get a power socket with built in USB.

I'm specifically looking for a laptop which charges through USB Type-C rather than the usual laptop chargers so that I can carry one cable for both my phone and laptop.
Not budget but do macbooks not use that?
ThinkPad 13 can charge with power delivery through its USB Type-C as can the Acer Swift 3
thegamingkinginfo22nd Oct

I'm specifically looking for a laptop which charges through USB Type-C …I'm specifically looking for a laptop which charges through USB Type-C rather than the usual laptop chargers so that I can carry one cable for both my phone and laptop.

is the output of your phone charger enough to run a laptop? surely its only a ~10w charger. cant think of many laptops that this would be able to support.

unless you meant use the laptop charger for both, then you might need to be careful the other way as it might be too high voltage for the phone (my feeling is it probably could work)
Edited by: "adamspencer95" 23rd Oct 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants