Groups

Anyone know of any dirt cheap hotels in sheffield?

looking for a room for tonight around £25 any suggestions?
    thanks

20 Comments

Check [url]www.expedia.co.uk[/url] and [url]www.lastminute.com[/url]. I was doing the same last night to find a room in Birmingham - my personal best was £35 - so I reckon you can do better for Sheffield...

Hotel for £25? That is cheap!

According to ]LateRooms there is one in Rotherham for £25 that sleeps 1 but the cheapest they have in Sheffield is ]£35...

Original Poster

i get rooms in Birmingham for about that but can't find any cheaper than £35 either looks like i will have to face the rush hour traffic in the morning or get at at stupid o'clock lol

I read that as "dirty cheap hotels" and I thought that probably wouldn't be too hard to find, lol

Tried ETAP???

Can negotiate with them in Europe but not sure whether it works here. They have a hotel near the Stadium - on tram route into town

Original Poster

ChipSticks;5637428

I read that as "dirty cheap hotels" and I thought that probably wouldn't … I read that as "dirty cheap hotels" and I thought that probably wouldn't be too hard to find, lol

that would do lol

my garage floor for a tenner!

are you looking for city centre or a particular area?

Original Poster

SirBargainsALot;5637350

Check [url]www.expedia.co.uk[/url] and [url]www.lastminute.com[/url]. I … Check [url]www.expedia.co.uk[/url] and [url]www.lastminute.com[/url]. I was doing the same last night to find a room in Birmingham - my personal best was £35 - so I reckon you can do better for Sheffield...

try F1 for birmingham normally less than £30

Original Poster

boothy;5637654

my garage floor for a tenner!are you looking for city centre or a … my garage floor for a tenner!are you looking for city centre or a particular area?

at least it would be cool lol any where really close to the Hallamshire is a bonus

Banned

add 4 pounds get travelodge for 29 squids

dunno bout today but jury's inn got some £20 sale going on

Hallamshire Hospital I assume

loads around that area,travelodge,premier inn,novotel,jurys inn and suchlike anything in the city centre will be convinient as you can walk to either Hallamshire via West St from there if you want

Banned

etap just round corner from sheffield arena £35
    accorhotels.com/gb/…tml

herewego1234;5638527

etap just round corner from sheffield arena … etap just round corner from sheffield arena £35http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-6176-etap-hotel-etap-hotel-sheffield-arena/index.shtml

mies away from Hallamshire,and also not best area after dark if you dont know Sheffield

think your best bet for tonight is premier inn £49, would take you less than bout 40 mins walking to royal hallamshire hospital :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks guys nothing cheap for tonight will just leave dead early to try and beat the traffic

boothy;5638521

Hallamshire Hospital I assumeloads around that area,travelodge,premier … Hallamshire Hospital I assumeloads around that area,travelodge,premier inn,novotel,jurys inn and suchlike anything in the city centre will be convinient as you can walk to either Hallamshire via West St from there if you want

or walk along west street tonight to get some more money for a better hotel

Banned

Jurys Inn hotel currently have an offer. They have a hotel in Sheffield and included in the deal.

£20 for the room per night.

Original Poster

guv;5639439

Jurys Inn hotel currently have an offer. They have a hotel in Sheffield … Jurys Inn hotel currently have an offer. They have a hotel in Sheffield and included in the deal.£20 for the room per night.

checked earlier was coming up around £50 thanks anyway
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio710
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764220
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1625
      4. What do these 2 men have in common1219

See more discussions