Groups
    EXPIRED

ANYONE KNOW OF ANY DISCOUNTED TICKETS FOR ALTON TOWERS PARK AND SPLASH LANDINGS HOTEL.

Hi there, i would like me and my huge family to go to alton towers theme park on the 25th august and stay at the splash landings hotel for a night in order to explore the water park aswell. Needs to be as cheap as possible. There are 7 adults altogether, 4 children(ages between 10-15) and 2 infants(1+2). Please help.

4 Comments

think they had some vouchers on SugarPuffs boxes (hope i'm right !)-anyone else seen them?

I posted discounts for the hotel on here awhile ago if you search they be there

There will be nothing available on that date I reckon. It's Bank Holiday Monday :?

choc1969;2750850

There will be nothing available on that date I reckon. It's Bank Holiday … There will be nothing available on that date I reckon. It's Bank Holiday Monday :?

didnt notice date, yup i'd be very surprise if you get a discount anywhere for that date
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions