Anyone know of any E Liquid cheap deals

9 replies
Found 14th Feb
I'm looking for cheap e liquids, anyone any ideas of websites or shops?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
9 Comments

poundland

Ebay or the 300 local shops that have popped up since this fad started.

Second one pound e liquid very good value. However ive just had to quit myself as vaping made me very ill so dnt overdo it

make your own, buy the premix and concentrate and make some tasty juice. better than the £1 stuff. for £40 I make over a months supply, and i am a very heavy vaper

I get Hangsen 50ml bottles from Gearbest. Quality vape and 3 bottles barely cost me more than £10. Usually takes 10-12 days for delivery, but as I've got plenty stocked I'm not usually in a rush.

Edited by: "majestic2012" 14th Feb

discozohan

make your own, buy the premix and concentrate and make some tasty juice. … make your own, buy the premix and concentrate and make some tasty juice. better than the £1 stuff. for £40 I make over a months supply, and i am a very heavy vaper

Any recommendations where do get these from?

I would like to give this a try but have no idea where to start.

Thanks

vapeshoreditch.com/ have offers all the time, very tasty flavours and interesting descriptions of them, for example their Menthol Blend will "leave your head as clear as a North Korean motorway."

Shop in Preston pr15ll
Selling 30 ml premium liquid over 20 flavours all 3 mg, I normally pay £10 per bottle, they selling now for £5 per 30 ml bottle, the shop is called E- liquids direct
7-10 st Mary's st Preston pr15ll behind Preston prison. Liquids are all very good.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sainsbury's tu11
    2. NVR upgrade Issue.22
    3. meaning of op78
    4. Mobile phone advice1014

See more discussions