Anyone know of any good but cheapish speakers

8 replies
Found 27th Aug 2009
Ok this is in Misc because I am not sure what speakers I want yet.

I used to have a cambridge soundworks used 5.1 system that lasted 2 years and was great, only getting rid because the sub broke when moving.

I still have the 5 little speakers so if need be I can use them as not too fussy around sound as long as it sounds good its fine and I quite like the built in speakers in my CRT tv which are nicam so not got very high expectations, the Mikomi ones I got from Asda for £30 I took back though as they had awful and tinny sounds.

I idealy want to pay around £50

1. Misc
  2. Speakers
8 Comments

try ebay item 330355503808
That should power it but over 9 days to go...

I have a brand new set of the Creative Gigaworks G500 for sale but would be wanting more than £50

HOpe that helps!

Original Poster

wonkey;6135109

try ebay item 330355503808That should power it but over 9 days to go...I … try ebay item 330355503808That should power it but over 9 days to go...I have a brand new set of the Creative Gigaworks G500 for sale but would be wanting more than £50HOpe that helps!

How much would you want, I have a nokia slide phone on 3 sealed I could part trade if need be too and where you based as I may be able to collect.

ryouga;6135217

How much would you want, I have a nokia slide phone on 3 sealed I could … How much would you want, I have a nokia slide phone on 3 sealed I could part trade if need be too and where you based as I may be able to collect.

well they go for over £170 brand new
google.co.uk/pro…tle

I would be looking for about £130 or if you can find them cheaper i would match., Not intersted in the phone though, you got any more things for trade?

Im based in Swindon :thumbsup:

No worries if the price is out of your range

Original Poster

wonkey;6135291

well they go for over £170 brand … well they go for over £170 brand newhttp://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?q=creative+gigaworks+progamer+g500&hl=en&cid=14115248961222687254&sa=title#pI would be looking for about £130 or if you can find them cheaper i would match., Not intersted in the phone though, you got any more things for trade?Im based in Swindon :thumbsup:No worries if the price is out of your range

I could go £100 max and for that price all I would add would be a bunch of dvds for free(just old stuff like Simpsons movie)

Only other stuff I have is a black gamecube with controller and rgb scart, and a crystal softmodded xbox(crystal pad but not official)

ryouga;6135306

I could go £100 max and for that price all I would add would be a bunch … I could go £100 max and for that price all I would add would be a bunch of dvds for free(just old stuff like Simpsons movie)Only other stuff I have is a black gamecube with controller and rgb scart, and a crystal softmodded xbox(crystal pad but not official)

I'll have a think about it mate, little too low for what i was hoping

I'll let you know asap:thumbsup:

mod

All off topic conversations removed
Wonkey/ryouga if you are intending to trade it MUST be done in the correct way ie through FS/FT
Wonkey you will need to set up a thread should you wish to sell

andywedge;6135614

All off topic conversations removedWonkey/ryouga if you are intending to … All off topic conversations removedWonkey/ryouga if you are intending to trade it MUST be done in the correct way ie through FS/FTWonkey you will need to set up a thread should you wish to sell

Er.... this was posted in misc, where anything goes... :whistling:

Original Poster

andywedge;6135614

All off topic conversations removedWonkey/ryouga if you are intending to … All off topic conversations removedWonkey/ryouga if you are intending to trade it MUST be done in the correct way ie through FS/FTWonkey you will need to set up a thread should you wish to sell

Yeah I knew all that, was just looking around first and planned to set up a FS/T thread if need be, as I have done in the past.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sainsbury's 25% off 6 bottles of Wine & TU 25% off clothing offer said to b…11
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769539
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247651
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114655

See more discussions