Anyone know of any good deals for sweets

Posted 31st Oct
Need to stock up for trick or treaters
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

22 Comments
Wilkos are doing a 50% off pick and mix at the moment i seem to rember seeing on here .
trevor_cook31/10/2019 07:08

Wilkos are doing a 50% off pick and mix at the moment i seem to rember …Wilkos are doing a 50% off pick and mix at the moment i seem to rember seeing on here .

Cheers saw that one but was hoping for something that's easy to distribute or do they sell small bags as well?
You could allways buy some sandwich bags and bag them yourself ?
Cheers good shout
trevor_cook31/10/2019 07:14

Plenty of offers around at the moment - some in Iceland listed on this site but most supermarkets will have bags of mini chocolates, maltesers are a good choice or bounty bars, the first one is nut free and the second most allergy sufferers can still have. Good to have a mix of things as some kids will have milk allergies and not be able to have chocolate.
Swizzles tub at co-op £4. Loads there, all wrapped and some are small bags.
@Stevelow_212

This Morrison’s deal is good value 2 tubs for £5
hotukdeals.com/dea…519

My local had stacks and stacks of the swizzels a couple of days ago
dirty_stan31/10/2019 07:41

Good deal on a candy here: https://www.argos.co.uk/product/8829410

That is a very sweet deal you should put it up on a new deal thread
Mean to say i was in tesco yesterday and they was starting to reduce upto 50% fun sized bags of twix,mars etc . Halloween stock .
trevor_cook31/10/2019 07:14

I don’t think this is a good idea, I wouldn’t let my kids eat sweets that weren’t prepacked. Best stick to the fun size sweets and chocs available in all supermarkets
LucindaP31/10/2019 08:23

I don’t think this is a good idea, I wouldn’t let my kids eat sweets that w …I don’t think this is a good idea, I wouldn’t let my kids eat sweets that weren’t prepacked. Best stick to the fun size sweets and chocs available in all supermarkets

Have to agree. Anything not wrapped goes straight in the bin!
Most supermarkets are reducing lots of sweets I know morrisons were this morning
trevor_cook31/10/2019 08:17

Mean to say i was in tesco yesterday and they was starting to reduce upto …Mean to say i was in tesco yesterday and they was starting to reduce upto 50% fun sized bags of twix,mars etc . Halloween stock .

Cheers trip to Tesco it is then
Are you American?
LucindaP31/10/2019 08:23

I don’t think this is a good idea, I wouldn’t let my kids eat sweets that w …I don’t think this is a good idea, I wouldn’t let my kids eat sweets that weren’t prepacked. Best stick to the fun size sweets and chocs available in all supermarkets

chuckiedoll31/10/2019 08:44

Have to agree. Anything not wrapped goes straight in the bin!

Then stop your kids going out plaguing the neighbourhood begging for sweets. What is it with happy halloween? What is happy about the night the spirits of the undead run free?
psychobitchfromhell31/10/2019 09:43

Then stop your kids going out plaguing the neighbourhood begging for …Then stop your kids going out plaguing the neighbourhood begging for sweets. What is it with happy halloween? What is happy about the night the spirits of the undead run free?

Mine doesn't go out. We usually decorate and await the kids. It's just a bit of fun in this rat race of a world.
chuckiedoll31/10/2019 09:54

Mine doesn't go out. We usually decorate and await the kids. It's just a …Mine doesn't go out. We usually decorate and await the kids. It's just a bit of fun in this rat race of a world.

mine went out once. He told the neighbour he was the flying Dutchman come to steal his soul. Decided it best we keep him in in future
Candy? Seriously? They are called sweets, we have to suffer another commercial holiday because of them, doesn't mean we need to talk like them.
Donkii31/10/2019 10:34

Candy? Seriously? They are called sweets, we have to suffer another …Candy? Seriously? They are called sweets, we have to suffer another commercial holiday because of them, doesn't mean we need to talk like them.

Edited happy? Can't believe some people on here. If you have nothing useful to say you should refrain from commenting.
Stevelow_21231/10/2019 07:10

Cheers saw that one but was hoping for something that's easy to distribute …Cheers saw that one but was hoping for something that's easy to distribute or do they sell small bags as well?

Tesco have loads on offer bags of sweets chocolate individual wrapped starting from 89p.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants