Groups

Anyone Know of Any Good Car Insurance Deals/Cashback Offers ???

Hi All,

My renewal quote has gone up massively although no accidents, not a teenager, etc. I can't seem to find a good quote at the mo, does anyone know of a good place to try?

Tried moneysupermarket. Thanks

13 Comments

Quidco can make a sizeable difference...just used Swiftcover and got £45 back.

Why dont you try gocompare. If you use this comparison site thru quidco you get £2 just for getting the quotes!

Try the comparison sites listed ]here.

My renewal was £665 & I managed to get a quote of £485 through one them. Can't remember which one though, sorry!

This was the cheapest I could get find taking quidco in to consideration

I ended up going with HSBC and gettin £50 cashback

Computer Quote Insurance saved me over £250 on my next nearest quote.

try cashbackkings, they are giving £73 cashback on Asda car insurance, my wife has recently taken one out, Full no claims, fully comprehensive, £143.89, not bad! be even better when the £73 cashback is paid.

Banned

glenncraneuk;3412944

Computer Quote Insurance saved me over £250 on my next nearest quote.

i usually start by running a quote through confused.com

Spearmint;3413011

i usually start by running a quote through confused.com

Yeh i went for confused, money supermarket, tesco compare etc and then i went through another compare site (Cant remember name but had the number 4 in it) and then got a phone call from computer quote insurance, who got me car insurance (BY Zurich) for 250 cheaper than the next nearest which was e car insurance.

i went though moneysupermarket to find the best deal, then searched on quidco for the best cashback, got £50 back through More Th>n making it £155, bargain

If you go for Swift Cover use this code: VMD25MY to save £25 and then quidco for £45 more

Original Poster

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.

They all come out about the same price (unfortunately). I shall have another go on the swift cover one with the extra codes and see if it's worth swopping from my current M&S insurance x

I recently shopped around for car ins for my son ( first car young driver) & this came out the cheapest
    ecarinsurance.co.uk/
    (up to £60 cashback through Quidco too . quidco.com/?se…nce)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jury service1114
      2. Tooth extraction1013
      3. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay811
      4. Three connection67

See more discussions