Groups

Anyone know of any good deals?

On laptops. Decent brand. Max. £300.

Rep for helpers.

25 Comments

Banned

might be an idea to list the ones you know about, saves people wasting their time

Original Poster

sassie;2699512

might be an idea to list the ones you know about, saves people wasting … might be an idea to list the ones you know about, saves people wasting their time

Toshiba £299.00 - BargainCrazy.
    Dabs.com. - Dont know any,
    dont know anymore..:?

Have a look at bargain crazy, prices are higher than you want to pay but they have weekly offers like yesterday there was 20% off and they do have the 17% offers from time to time so if your not desparate might be worth keeping your eye on the laptops they have available (they have had Sony vaio for £400 b4 discounts in the past)

bargaincrazy.com/epa…ing

dontdothatagain;2699533

Toshiba £299.00 - BargainCrazy.Dabs.com. - Dont know any,dont know … Toshiba £299.00 - BargainCrazy.Dabs.com. - Dont know any,dont know anymore..:?

lol beat me to it yourself lol:p

Original Poster

alfie73;2699578

Have a look at bargain crazy, prices are higher than you want to pay but … Have a look at bargain crazy, prices are higher than you want to pay but they have weekly offers like yesterday there was 20% off and they do have the 17% offers from time to time so if your not desparate might be worth keeping your eye on the laptops they have available (they have had Sony vaio for £400 b4 discounts in the past)http://www.bargaincrazy.com/epages/BargainCrazy.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/BargainCrazy/Categories/Electrical/Computing

When was that Sony on? :thinking:

Banned

dontdothatagain;2699607

it dont really matter, as they dont deliver to scotland

Original Poster

sassie;2699621

it dont really matter, as they dont deliver to scotland

Just wondered. :thumbsup:

dontdothatagain;2699607

They had 2-3 about 3 wks ago it had been there for wks. Worth keep looking. Not sure where you live but i used to pop in to one of there stores and basically you could make them an offer and they check if its possible with the manager etc... could get a bargain that way

Original Poster

Shame there nearest is about 100 miles away :x

dontdothatagain;2699709

Shame there nearest is about 100 miles away :x

their nearest - you spend too much time on here .. ( i jest).

try pc world business ?

Original Poster

Karim786;2699838

their nearest - you spend too much time on here .. ( i jest).try pc world … their nearest - you spend too much time on here .. ( i jest).try pc world business ?

None near me either. :x:x

on the tinterweb. where do you live , the most northern island of the uk or summat ?

Original Poster

Karim786;2700034

on the tinterweb. where do you live , the most northern island of the uk … on the tinterweb. where do you live , the most northern island of the uk or summat ?

Can you get me a link. Not working. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Karim786;2700034

on the tinterweb. where do you live , the most northern island of the uk … on the tinterweb. where do you live , the most northern island of the uk or summat ?

Hawick. Scottish Borders.

a member of such a long time like you should know this should be in the deal requests forum

Original Poster

bigbob909;2700083

a member of such a long time like you should know this should be in the … a member of such a long time like you should know this should be in the deal requests forum

It doesnt get noticed as much. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

bump...

looks like its not getting noticed on here either lol

Original Poster

Just wondered if anyone could help

pcwb.com/cat…=15

emember these are toped up with vat onything around 250 should be fine.

my advise it to wait for a dell deal to come up, i got my brother one and im pretty impressed with it cost about 290, keep a look out for MIkeT deals (or soetimes emasu's ones)

guerilla;2702314

my advise it to wait for a dell deal to come up, i got my brother one and … my advise it to wait for a dell deal to come up, i got my brother one and im pretty impressed with it cost about 290, keep a look out for MIkeT deals (or soetimes emasu's ones)

dell are good i guess but i find them very plastic based and they dont have the elegance even a ie systems laptop has.

i disagree i think the new ones are quite good looking and have some nice design features.

in particular i like the fact there isnt a clip to keep the lid down, this broke off on all my previous laptops.

Original Poster

Thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win £50,000 with ITV7 (Closes 2:25pm Saturday 09/09)22
      2. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 International Giveaway!77
      3. win a hamper - orbit homes - kent commuter mag99
      4. Win £25k with FPL Daily Comps55

See more discussions