EXPIRED

anyone know of any good wii package deals please

my 11 year old daughter is after one for xmas

6 Comments

Original Poster

maddness007;2665031

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/222721/wii-starter-pack-console-wii-sports

oos :-(

Argos doing a deal advertised in todays paper, there a three options, but it may be worth you having a quick look.
    argos.co.uk/web…ole

but surely if you buy this far in advance you wasting 5 months of warranty???

Original Poster

DIVA1977;2665349

but surely if you buy this far in advance you wasting 5 months of … but surely if you buy this far in advance you wasting 5 months of warranty???

yeah your right but with 5 kids to buy for i have been trying to get everything bit by bit.plus im worried i wont be able to get hold of one closer to xmas

edjaned;2665774

yeah your right but with 5 kids to buy for i have been trying to get … yeah your right but with 5 kids to buy for i have been trying to get everything bit by bit.plus im worried i wont be able to get hold of one closer to xmas

ahh ok , i bought my 7 month old boy some bargains ready for xmas ( from boots to bump my order to get free delivery lol)but i dont like to buy too much in advance as i worry that might be a problem with toy come xmas and i wont be able to return.

I personally think wait few weeks and often good promotions mid september to early october with shops. I may be wrong but you know how in a minute and every few weeks boots always seems to do triple points weekends. I have feeling prices might hold until after kids go back to school or there abouts , cos some parents will succumb to teh begs for a new console this holidays if the blimmin weather dont improve some
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1881351
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382

See more discussions