Anyone know of any offers to send parcels? Need to send a 2.8 kilo parcel....

Posted 4th Nov
Sons Roller skates he got for his birthday yesterday are too small so need to return for a bigger size. Unfortunately the company doesn`t pay for returns. Annoying as if it was under 2 kilo it`s only £3 with Royal mail small parcels 2nd class.... MyHermes which I thought is the cheapest is coming up at £6.49 with no signature...Does anyone know of any offers? Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

20 Comments
Value = ?
Send 2 parcels with Royal Mail and save £0.49p.
What’s the weight,value and size.
Ask for unidays discount on here.
15% off my Hermes
bigwheels04/11/2019 21:56

What’s the weight,value and size.

Shux, I missed those, so OP: weight and size = ?
deleted2172605
you can join parcelforce rewards4u online for 15% off but I often find parcel2go cheaper.
Go through parcel to go and choose ups, ok with your size,weight(your parcel not you) next day del and its fully tracked.
Did you pay by paypal?
can claim postage back.
AMaky04/11/2019 23:46

Did you pay by paypal?can claim postage back.

Yes I did....Just googled it. So it looks like I buy the postage then upload receipt to paypal for refund?! Happy days Thanks @AMaky
Edited by: "cazsilver" 4th Nov
AMaky04/11/2019 23:46

Did you pay by paypal? can claim postage back.

Good call. Respect.
cazsilver04/11/2019 23:51

Yes I did....Just googled it. So it looks like I buy the postage then …Yes I did....Just googled it. So it looks like I buy the postage then upload receipt to paypal for refund?! Happy days Thanks @AMaky

you nees to opt in into paypal shipping returns first. i think you get 12 a year for up to £15 each.
if you open your transaction on paypal, there will be an option to claim: Return shipping refundsRequest return-shipping refund
AMaky05/11/2019 01:08

you nees to opt in into paypal shipping returns first. i think you get 12 …you nees to opt in into paypal shipping returns first. i think you get 12 a year for up to £15 each.if you open your transaction on paypal, there will be an option to claim: Return shipping refundsRequest return-shipping refund

Thanks - all done
38904814-tDtPk.jpg
Do you go Cafe Nero @AMaky ? I would like to send you a free Nero...
cazsilver05/11/2019 01:22

Do you go Cafe Nero @AMaky ? I would like to send you a free Nero...

very kind of you but honestly not necessary.
this is what this website is for
All done...
38916494-ubaow.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants