Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone know of anywhere to buy santa sacks in bulk for charity

My sister is off to India in a couple of weeks and she has been asked to take 40 small santa sacks with her. I've had a look arouond and the best I can come up with are printed santa carrier bags. These would be fine at around £4 but the postage is £5 which I think is a little steep. Anyone else got any other ideas? The large sacks are no good as the charity cannot provide lots of presents for the children so sacks would look empty if you know what I mean. Anyone??? Please...

5 Comments

£land did these last year packs of 10 I think they were quite large though.

If your after the large sacks, try your local poundland last year I think they where doing 3/4 for a £1

Original Poster

Thanks everyone, This seems the best bet although only 30 but if I contact them they might do 40. A little cheaper on the postage too.

onlyme23;6687049

http://www.bakerross.co.uk/product-Santa-Gift-Bags-L821.htm too small?

Santa sacks are no good as there are only one or two small toys to put in. They ebay item will work out too much buying sets of 4. Thanks again for your help:thumbsup:

They have them in poundland, and they are wonderful, made of material and are lovely little stockings.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions