Groups

Anyone know of anywhere to try out the PSVR?

Anyone know of anywhere to try out the PSVR? I dont fancy spending 350 sheets on something i might not be that into so want to try it first.

Cheers

9 Comments

I heard Game were offering demos in store. For a fee of course

Original Poster

orangebastage

I heard Game were offering demos in store. For a fee of course

I cant believe they could charge people to try this. Its ridiculous.

Where u from? There's a place where I live called arcade world, it's £10 for adults and £5 for kids they usually av 1 set up for gamers to play, and if u do get bored there's over 100 old arcade machines and pinball machines to play on and a lil cheep sweet shop and a bar where u can buy drinks

Toysrus usually have demo models of consoles

free demos daily at console yourself in pontefract west yorkshire. very friendly staff consoleyourself.com

Original Poster

gdizzle1981

Where u from? There's a place where I live called arcade world, it's £10 … Where u from? There's a place where I live called arcade world, it's £10 for adults and £5 for kids they usually av 1 set up for gamers to play, and if u do get bored there's over 100 old arcade machines and pinball machines to play on and a lil cheep sweet shop and a bar where u can buy drinks

Leeds or Birmingham really mate, where's this?

Original Poster

saneasaduck

free demos daily at console yourself in pontefract west yorkshire. very … free demos daily at console yourself in pontefract west yorkshire. very friendly staff http://www.consoleyourself.com

Ah ok, in Leeds so this might be a winner
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Finally got a Xbox one s11
      2. Just an thought regarding Paypal11
      3. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!56
      4. Beer experts help required!46

See more discussions