Groups

Anyone know PHP?

im trying to make this a hyperlink of its self...

echo " [U test.com/files/ " . $_POST["folder . $_FILES["userfile ["name

im trying...

echo( " http//ww…e " );

but its just not working??

9 Comments

Banned

gary_rip

[COLOR=black]im trying to make this a hyperlink of its … [COLOR=black]im trying to make this a hyperlink of its self...[/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]echo "[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]www.test.com/files/[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]" . $_POST["folder"] . $_FILES["userfile"]["name"][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]im trying...[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]echo( ][COLOR=black]www.test.com/files/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]" . $_POST["folder"] . $_FILES["userfile"]["name"]">"[/COLOR]][COLOR=black]www.test.com/files/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]" . $_POST["folder"] . $_FILES["userfile"]["name"]" );[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#008000][COLOR=black]but its just not working??[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

go to [url]www.binrev.com/forums[/url]
    their good help in this sort of stuff

Admin

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x95/bushra86/faint.gif [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Magenta"]gosh you'r so clever gary [/COLOR][/SIZE]:giggle:

Banned

gary what else do you do?
    do you test your own system for exploits?or anything interesting?

Original Poster

juliet_bravo

[SIZE=1][COLOR=magenta]gosh you'r so clever gary [/COLOR][/SIZE]:giggle:

lol if i was clever i would know the answer! haha.

gary_rip

[COLOR=black]im trying to make this a hyperlink of its … [COLOR=black]im trying to make this a hyperlink of its self...[/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]echo "[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]www.test.com/files/[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]" . $_POST["folder"] . $_FILES["userfile"]["name"][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]im trying...[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]echo( ][COLOR=black]www.test.com/files/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]" . $_POST["folder"] . $_FILES["userfile"]["name"]">"[/COLOR]][COLOR=black]www.test.com/files/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]" . $_POST["folder"] . $_FILES["userfile"]["name"]" );[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#008000][COLOR=black]but its just not working??[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

try

echo "test.com/fil…]."";

Works for me.

Original Poster

spladam

tryecho … tryecho "www.test.com/files/".$_POST["folder"]."/".$_FILES["userfile"]["name"]."";Works for me.

nice one!! thanks.

gary_rip

nice one!! thanks.

No worries.

Just be cautious of the security implications of using those methods on a public webserver. :thumbsup:

Banned

wtf is going on here then?

spladam

No worries.Just be cautious of the security implications of using those … No worries.Just be cautious of the security implications of using those methods on a public webserver. :thumbsup:

Yeah second that, an unscrupulous type could do all sorts of nasty things.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions