Groups

Anyone know some cheap online car spare sites (e.g.oil / air filters etc)?

Banned
    Halfords are ridiculously expensive so any alternatives appreciated.

Thanks

17 Comments

What kind of car?

Original Poster Banned

kyalion;5997807

What kind of car?

honda civic 1997 although just looked at air filter housing and 4 bolts are rusted completely on and deformed. Guess its a garage job but may just leave it as car is on its last legs anyway :x

Banned

look in yellow pages for local motor factors will save wads
    looks like cars heading for ebay

Original Poster Banned

herewego1234;5998755

look in yellow pages for local motor factors will save wadslooks like … look in yellow pages for local motor factors will save wadslooks like cars heading for ebay

cheers

wouldnt dream of selling / buying a car on ebay. too many scammers / tyre kickers :-D

Going to say ebay for air filters and oil filters loads of legitimate buisiness's use ebay now.

scrappy!

BradyBrade!;5999524

scrappy!

For filters new ones, its cheaper to go to the dealer. Why would you use a used part in your engine? elsewhere fair enough.

were are you based :)?

Why not just go to National tyres, its about £20ish for a oil and filter change

national.co.uk/ord…asp

deanos;5999975

Why not just go to National tyres, its about £20ish for a oil and filter … Why not just go to National tyres, its about £20ish for a oil and filter changehttp://www.national.co.uk/order_oil.asp

£20 you say. Will be trying that next time I need a quick change.

£19.99 when i last had it done was a year back now tho, put in your reg and get a quote.

deanos;6000431

£19.99 when i last had it done was a year back now tho, put in your reg … £19.99 when i last had it done was a year back now tho, put in your reg and get a quote.

£27 quid for the oil.

Adam2050;6000444

£27 quid for the oil.

That includes filter m8, then there is 10% off for booking online so £24.40 not bad, saves alot of hassle

deanos;6000686

That includes filter m8, then there is 10% off for booking online so … That includes filter m8, then there is 10% off for booking online so £24.40 not bad, saves alot of hassle

Thanks for the info.:thumbsup:

to be honest, you'll struggle to get the filter and oil for the price national charge...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1832
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423214454
      3. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?22
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767129

See more discussions