EXPIRED

Anyone know some good camp/caravan sites near York or Harrowgate

I am looking to go away in the next couple of weeks in my caravan with my wife and two little girls somewhere near York or Harrowgate so i am after a family site with loads to do in the area swimming pool and club house / bar are a bonus but anywhere considered.

please help

from John

6 Comments

Have you tried the [url]www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk[/url] ? For about 35 quid ( which you get back almost immediately due to member price reductions) they have tons of sites ideal for families. I use them so that we don't get pitched next to groups of teenagers with a large supply of cider and a need to party until 3 am every night! ( sorry if i sound like an old git)

Original Poster

Thanks a lot sounds just like what we r looking for aswell. Friends of ours have had a bad experience at witon castle with cider drinkers ha ha!!!!

Highmoor Farm Caravan Park on Skipton Road in Harrogate. Club house, kids games room, swimming pool, large field with kids playground. 10 miles from Harrogate town centre. Not sure of price per night as haven't been for a few years. You will have to book. Happy caravanning:thumbsup:

shortstuff;2789007

Highmoor Farm Caravan Park on Skipton Road in Harrogate. Club house, kids … Highmoor Farm Caravan Park on Skipton Road in Harrogate. Club house, kids games room, swimming pool, large field with kids playground. 10 miles from Harrogate town centre. Not sure of price per night as haven't been for a few years. You will have to book. Happy caravanning:thumbsup:

I have driven past there a few times, looks lovely so would go with this recommendation

Forgot to mention, fantastic food, don't go for the mixed grill (used to cost about a tenner) unless you're extremely hungry.

Original Poster

Thankyou
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Car Leasing Deals (Audi, Golf or Scirocco)23
    2. Any know of offers on London eye and Maddam Tussauds please11
    3. E-liquid44
    4. Acer RT280k Monitor refuses to sleep.56

See more discussions