Anyone know some good websites that sell XBOX & PS1 GAMES?

Im looking for old PS1 games like the Lara Croft Tomb Raider Collection or the Resident Evil Games from 1-3 + could you guys tell me of some good sites that sell original xbox games in new condition or as new im specificaly looking for silent hill 2,Silent Hill 4 the room & GTA San andreas for the original xbox many many thanks if you can help me in my quest for some good ol nostalgia.

4 Comments

You've got no chance of finding PS1 games and XBox 1 games in new condition, they'd be pretty much classed as collector's stuff at this point. You can trawl around ebay and you might find some sealed or mint copies, but if they're popular games then you'll probably find they go for high prices. I know someone was selling the XBox GTA double pack (Vice City and San Andreas) on here a few months back and they were looking for £25-£30 if I recall correctly.

You'll find copies for a few quid btw, but they wont be in new or 'as new' condition. I'm talking discs with light marks and scratches, damaged cases or inlays, missing instruction books etc.
Edited by: "cookiemonster83" 26th Jul 2010

Banned

cex?

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423
    2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929
    3. love affairs1547
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273

See more discussions