Groups
    EXPIRED

ANYONE KNOW THE BEST DEAL FOR MOBILE PHONE?

Hi everyone!,

I have just lost my mobile phone and have been on Virgin £10per month for 300mins + 300 texts. There is nothing better out there...right?

6 Comments

If you have a tariff on virgin like that wont you just need to buy a new pay and go or sim free handset and stick the sim in it?

I doubt you will find anything new contract wise close to £10 for that amount of minutes and texts

Voda SIM only £20 / month on 12 month contract

600 x-net minutes & unlimited texts every month

But, whopping £120 cashback via Quidco

Effectively, £10 a month after cashback and 600 mins + unlimited texts every month

quidco.com/vod…ff/

virgin have just sent me a text,£12 month for 300 mins and 500 texts. i cant see it on their website though

Original Poster

Thanks everyone for your advice. Agree that package I am on is going to be very hard to beat:thumbsup:
    Good to know I can still keep that deal as I assumed that was linked to the phone:oops:

donjuan400;4279100

virgin have just sent me a text,£12 month for 300 mins and 500 texts. i … virgin have just sent me a text,£12 month for 300 mins and 500 texts. i cant see it on their website though

The £12 one they offered you is the £14 on the site. They offered it to me yesterday but its not worth it really. Sim only ones are probably better if you dont want the phone.

go to vodafone £25 700mins + unlimited landlines + 250 txts offers ends end of april.
    hurry !!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions